Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Haefer - Laced Mutton

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
She hangin' around while my mains are kinda stuck in limbo. Poke me if I forgot to add you, she met a lot of people yesterday.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Uhoh, it's that time of year again.

I bring her back for like a day all the time, but I have some ideas this time that I hope I can make happen. So imma play her from time to time, but this thread was OLD and CRINGE so i spent hours fixing it and making it pretty.

hmu if you want to be flirted with and then probably robbed.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
A couple updates I did after the event, more goals (nothing ridiculous about them. Don't even worry about it) Plus i rediscovered some really nice art Ruu Darling did of Haefer and Sugar and even if it doesnt necessarily reflect her current situation i added it to relations cause i love it and its a really good ref for her.

Poke me if you met her and I didnt add your relation.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Updated a lil cause I hadn’t done so since she got blessed. Added some new relations and updated a couple. New goals and other lil bits.

Plus I added my latest art of her as Top ref.

if you want a relation, you know what to do.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Some small updates, mostly just appearance a little bit more in depth details in personality and some new relations (poke me if I forgot you) really enjoying playing hae when I am able so I’m trying to keep on top of this profile.

oh and occupation change…slightly

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Some small updates just goals and some relations and other minor stuff but mostly just wanted to show off new references and one fo my art pieces that I haven’t posted anywhere here yet

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
My relations had absolutely no organisation so I fixed that and updated a few. I also hadn't updated since she hit T2 so some little notes about that and some changes to her personality and lifestyle in reflection to recent events. Added my latest two art pieces also.

Poke me if you want a relation.

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend

)--Matt--(
-An amusement-
Charming and naïve, her favourite combination. He seems more drawn to her each time they meet. She enjoys the attention immensely, and doesn’t intend to let anything stop it.
Quote: “I should probably get going but your golden eyes are so alluring"

:oops:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Couple small updates. Been updating this here and there anyway since the last bump but Haefer had a life event and I made her a new divider so I thought I’d bump again. Hmu for a relation if you want one

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
Couple small updates. Been updating this here and there anyway since the last bump but Haefer had a life event and I made her a new divider so I thought I’d bump again. Hmu for a relation if you want one
Love the new profile format (divider is so sick and fitting!) and Haefer's aesthetics. Will request Reinhard relationship update later-- he is in the process of major transformation.