Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ha'Eriel's application [Approved - Map]

Galadriel

Villager
Ha'Eriel's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Ha'Eriel

Country & Timezone: Russia

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is an action that implies obtaining an advantage in the game process at the expense of information or means that do not relate to the main game rules. Powergaming is a forced character build-up that can make him the most powerful creature in the game universe.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hi! My name is Igor and I'm from Russia. I like to learn languages, for example: arabic, french, hebrew, english(I think this language is most difficult for me) and turkish. I do like to build some castles, houses or smth else. I think I am a kind of person who likes to talk with smbd a lot.

Referral: By myself trying to find RP servers

{Character Section}
Character Name: Ha'Eriel

Race: The silver elf

Appearance: Ha'Eriel is tall as usual elf, he has a long silver-white hair with the one golden curl, which means his belonging to magic. His eyes was like fresh milk - they were creme-white. His skin was shining under the sun. He wear beautiful silk dress looks like a mantle which usually you can see on the prophets or magicians.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Ha'eriel was born into the family of a former noble house that has not existed for several centuries. Everyone, except his family, no longer knew about the existence of this noble magical family. But despite this, the Ha'Eriele's family was proud of her noble birth... although there was nothing left of it except an heirloom, whose beauty dazzled anyone who saw this jewel-the pendant, made by skilled elf craftsmen, was passed down from generation to generation. This pendant consisted of several parts: a bottle made of the thinnest glass, in which there was a faintly glowing liquid; this bottle was encircled by a branch of a silver vine, looking at which one could be surprised at how delicate and difficult the work was; the chain on which it hung was made in the form of a rose stalk, on which there were small rosebuds. One day, after reopening the family reliquary, Ha'eriel found a book that he had never seen before in his life. It was shabby, but at the same time it exuded a subtle aroma of a rose - a family flower. Despite the dilapidation of the book, the pages remained crystal-white, which was unusual for any old book. The inscriptions looked strange, and... it wasn't the Elvish language he was used to. The only thing he could find out was the map that his grandfather showed him as a child. Ha'eriel knew this map like the back of his hand... However, he had to figure out what kind of place this was, about which his grandfather spoke so admiringly. A place that had some kind of sacred value for their family. Ancestral heritage? The curse of the family? This is something I, the son of the once famous elven house La'riel-Ta, will have to figure out. All that remained of his noble family, of the magical power that every member of this noble family possessed, disappeared... Ha'eriel will have to find a teacher who is able to interpret this folio to him, teaching him magic spells that will help to lift the veil of secrecy hanging over his family.

Galadriel

Villager
Ha'Eriel's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Ha'Eriel

Country & Timezone: Russia

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is an action that implies obtaining an advantage in the game process at the expense of information or means that do not relate to the main game rules. Powergaming is a forced character build-up that can make him the most powerful creature in the game universe.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hi! My name is Igor and I'm from Russia. I like to learn languages, for example: arabic, french, hebrew, english(I think this language is most difficult for me) and turkish. I do like to build some castles, houses or smth else. I think I am a kind of person who likes to talk with smbd a lot.

Referral: By myself trying to find RP servers

{Character Section}
Character Name: Ha'Eriel

Race: The silver elf

Appearance: Ha'Eriel is tall as usual elf, he has a long silver-white hair with the one golden curl, which means his belonging to magic. His eyes was like fresh milk - they were creme-white. His skin was shining under the sun. He wear beautiful silk dress looks like a mantle which usually you can see on the prophets or magicians.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Ha'eriel was born into the family of a former noble house that has not existed for several centuries. Everyone, except his family, no longer knew about the existence of this noble magical family. But despite this, the Ha'Eriele's family was proud of her noble birth... although there was nothing left of it except an heirloom, whose beauty dazzled anyone who saw this jewel-the pendant, made by skilled elf craftsmen, was passed down from generation to generation. This pendant consisted of several parts: a bottle made of the thinnest glass, in which there was a faintly glowing liquid; this bottle was encircled by a branch of a silver vine, looking at which one could be surprised at how delicate and difficult the work was; the chain on which it hung was made in the form of a rose stalk, on which there were small rosebuds. One day, after reopening the family reliquary, Ha'eriel found a book that he had never seen before in his life. It was shabby, but at the same time it exuded a subtle aroma of a rose - a family flower. Despite the dilapidation of the book, the pages remained crystal-white, which was unusual for any old book. The inscriptions looked strange, and... it wasn't the Elvish language he was used to. The only thing he could find out was the map that his grandfather showed him as a child. Ha'eriel knew this map like the back of his hand... However, he had to figure out what kind of place this was, about which his grandfather spoke so admiringly. A place that had some kind of sacred value for their family. Ancestral heritage? The curse of the family? This is something I, the son of the once famous elven house La'riel-Ta, will have to figure out. All that remained of his noble family, of the magical power that every member of this noble family possessed, disappeared... Ha'eriel will have to find a teacher who is able to interpret this folio to him, teaching him magic spells that will help to lift the veil of secrecy hanging over his family.
Ha'Eriel.png
I forgot about the skin. Here it is

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Good morning!

Please forgive me if I am misunderstanding, but you cannot start as a mage in your backstory. Being sparked into the arcane (becoming a mage) is a process you will have to go through in-character after finding a teacher.

Additionally, could you please clarify your definition of metagaming? I believe it may be a matter of the language barrier, but I am not quite sure what you mean by "at the expense of information or means that do not relate to the main game rules".

Once you have the chance to make these adjustments, please let me know and I will be happy to approve your application!

Galadriel

Villager
Good morning!

Please forgive me if I am misunderstanding, but you cannot start as a mage in your backstory. Being sparked into the arcane (becoming a mage) is a process you will have to go through in-character after finding a teacher.

Additionally, could you please clarify your definition of metagaming? I believe it may be a matter of the language barrier, but I am not quite sure what you mean by "at the expense of information or means that do not relate to the main game rules".

Once you have the chance to make these adjustments, please let me know and I will be happy to approve your application!
I want to start like an ordinary silver elf, which family was magician a lot of time ago. But now he do not know magic spells, secrets or something else. Ha'Eriel wants to find a teacher, who'll learn him.

Metagaming is using out of character information for in character advantage. I mean that the person who plays in this reality could not use his "real" information, which is not fit for the rules of the server.

Last edited:

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Alright! And can you confirm what your Minecraft username is? You put your character name.

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a PR Helper I'm here to help.

Galadriel

Villager
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a PR Helper I'm here to help.
I'm so sorry, but I can't connect to the server:
1630180562694.png

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
I'm so sorry, but I can't connect to the server:
View attachment 124157
Failed to verify username usually means the authentication servers are down. If it was a whitelisting issue it would say you aren't whitelisted. Try relaunching your client, and/or removing and re-adding your account in the launcher.