Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

hale190-Application [Declined-Karasu1996]

Hale190

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Hale190
2. Age: 14
3. Gender: female
4. Country: America :I

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I have read the ToC and agree to all the rules and aspects.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have not done a lot of RP in my life but I am an actress and always play the star roles at my school plays and acting camps.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hey there! ^-^ My name is Hale and I am a 12 year old girl from the east coast U.S.A. I have always been one to hang around other people and I get lonely quite easily. I’m very social able and make friends very easy but I can be very hostile to those that oppose me. I am a great actor and am in a wonderful drama club at my school; I usually play the lead roles in every play and stay in character the entire time. I do not do a ton of RP stuff like my older sister but I can get used to it quickly and am a fast learner. I am very athletic and am always looking for something to do. I do not play many video games other than minecraft and some social networking games. I can be very random at times but can still stay on topic when needed. I absolutely LOVE to party and am always nice to people. Fashion and looks and other girly stuff are things that I am interested in; Everything must be pretty! :D

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I have not built a lot on my own but I have helped friends build stuff and have given them great ideas for other structures

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Yet again, this is optional, but do the same as the above and post it anyway. This is the place to put anything extra that you haven't covered elsewhere, such as any friends you have on the server, past servers you've been on and anything else you think might help.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I do understand that this will get me banned. I don’t even know how to install mods :p

11. How did you find out about our server?
I have watched over my sisters’ (dinogirl) shoulder when she was playing (she gets kinda ticked off at me when I do XD ) on this server and it seemed like a lot of fun! Also, one of my sisters’ friend, ihassmugface, has also played it and I have enjoyed watching them play on this medieval RP server.

12. Have you voted for us?

Sorry, no D:

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
You've made a lot of mistakes with the age. Your profile says you're 16, in the part about your age you say you're 14 and in the introduction you say you're 12... I'm not saying you're an age faker, but could you please explain to us why you've made these hard-to-oversee mistakes?