Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Hamlet] {Moderate} Robin's Creek

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Rebuilding from the ashes.

History:

The Hamlet that is now known as Robin's Creek has a history thick with violence and death. Before the stars began to fall from the sky, life there was peaceful, but its luck run out when a party of adventurers were attacked by wendigos. Trade and life in the hamlet struggled to go back to normal after that, but just when things seemed to regulate, a horrendous attack came. Though the details of said attack are not well known, the aftermath has haunted many a traveller from Mockingbay; including Queen Citrine herself and her saplings from the monastery. The entire population was eradicated and their homes burnt. Due to the The Great Tear, spirits had already been walking the land, and thus an angry wraith settled in the hamlet. A party was sent to free the hamlet of this dangerous being, and thankfully they were successful. In an attempt to keep the memory of those lives lost alive, and to turn a scar on the land back into a welcoming home for any who may seek one, Citrine claimed the land in the name of Azerwind, and began rebuilding.

The process:

Citizens:
None so far.

Trade:
Flour
Grain
Fish
(more to come)

Businesses:

Mill
Horse breeder
Butcher
Fishery
(more to come)

Credit to Kamaoe for the original design of the houses.

And special thanks to Jazzper for supporting my project

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Claim 2/2
Aight go nuts

also i'll make my own dividers and stuff when i can get to my Kamvas

I’d also like to make clear that I fully intend to let staff use this for campaigns and violent events if wanted. It played a part in two campaigns so far so I don’t want people to think I’m claiming it and removing the danger or making it all soft and safe.

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Give the butcher a name with the word "leg" or "legs" in them to commemorate the tragic loss that occurred there due to Willow in The Well