Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

hawkrollzgamer - application [Declined - MrSidgen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username: My minecraft username/IGN is hawkrollzgamer

2. Age: In my profile i accidentally press 1992. I'm actually born in March 8th 1995 currently 16years old.

3. Gender: I am a male.

4. Country: I live in Asia, somewhere you might not have heard of. Hong Kong.

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ? Yes I agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server?

a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general. This would be a great experience for me, as I love roleplaying but had never tried playing it on Minecraft.

b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes. I roleplayed at some of my school years.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are:
Well, my name is Max. My hobbies are gaming and sports, two different things that don't really go together but thats how it is. This server looks like a server I would really enjoy, I can also learn alot of things here. I have a weird characteristic, sometimes I am really nice and sometimes I get mad really easily at things that not really worth getting mad at. I will learn to overcome that weakness of mine soon, for now I will try to enjoy my life until I turn 18.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. http://minebook.me/hawkrollzgamer/photo

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us? Yes, I have been banned before, I was using Xray Texture pack. I learned my lesson from that.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes indeed, I am aware.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are:

1 - Well, my name is Max.
2 - My hobbies are gaming and sports, two different things that don't really go together but thats how it is.
3 - This server looks like a server I would really enjoy, I can also learn alot of things here.
4 - I have a weird characteristic, sometimes I am really nice and sometimes I get mad really easily at things that not really worth getting mad at.
5 - I will learn to overcome that weakness of mine soon, for now I will try to enjoy my life until I turn 18.
Also, there are 2 questions missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.