Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished He Who Has Fallen May 19 3pm PST, May 20 12pm PST

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
pen25.jpg
It is with heavy heart I bear the following news, my lord known to those in the north as the Angeli and those in the other lands as equal member of the Pantheon, Silas has passed from these lands. When our prayers for salvation fell on deaf ears, and our deaths seemed imminent, only one came to our aid. Silas alone stood before our great foe, and with his life he bought us our own. So now I call upon the faithful of Silas, those who hold him in high regard or merely those who wish to honor his actions in a day of somber remembrance where we celebrate the life that was Silas. Remember all things pass away, and new life is born, the cycle goes onward forevermore. The day will come when he returns to us, and we should stand in a way that will make him not regret his sacrifice on our behalf.

All those who wish to come are asked to bring an offering to leave in respect for Silas. Which will be kept and guarded as a memorial, so that Altera might never forget her heroes.

OOC:

-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: N/A
-Public or Private: Public
-Temples or Shrines Involved: Arget Library
-Date of event: 19 3pm PST 20 12pm PST of May

This will be put up on message boards tomorrow IC. If interested in coming please let me know what date would work better. Will most likely start between 12-2pm PST on one of those days.

Last edited:

Lady Irene

Villager
Don't worship Silas, but many of my former characters did, as well as my current character holding respect for him. I'll see if I can make it.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Ive realized that I am an idiot and that my moms birthday is sat and mothers day is sunday. I'm pushing this back to the following week of the 18th or 19th. Sorry for the hassle.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Ive realized that I am an idiot and that my moms birthday is sat and mothers day is sunday. I'm pushing this back to the following week of the 18th or 19th. Sorry for the hassle.
If it's the 19th I may not be able to come.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
How could you forget your mom’s birthday you monster

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
This will be at 3pm PST today, and a repeat most likely at 12pm PST Sunday. As I havn't been able to finish up my build as much as I wanted I'm moving location to Arget Library for ease of transport and finding it.

To get to Arget use the ship at the docks. I'll try to put up flags that lead to the library. To get to library head to one of the three side towers and follow them up. Cross to middle tower and then head down.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Heya- Can you add in the date and time in the title and set it in the calendar? You may get a bit more folks interested if they manage to see it there

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
First day sermon over. though rp is still ongoing. There will be a repeat sermon tomorrow at 12pm PST for those who could not make it.