Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

hello [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxadog219xxx

Villager
use this form and explain each section as best I can.

1. Your Minecraft username:xxadog219xxx

2. Age:16

This is your real life age, not your roleplay characters age.

3. Gender:
male
4. Country:
united states of america
T

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have
yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
yes i agree to tome of citizenship.​

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
i think it is very cool.no i don't have any experience roleplaying but i will be happy to learn.

Many people only answer the second part of this question, which is a bit odd, but heres a simple breakdown of the TWO parts o

6 a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.
i personally feel very happy because i think this will be a cool server
6 b ) Do you have any experience roleplaying? no.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hi my name is Adrian i love to play guitar and mine craft.I would like to be part of the community because I want to do something new. I'm tired of the free build and i am very interested in roleplaying in mine craft .Im a very nice person i would do a favor if some one needed something I'm that kind of guy.I started to play guitar when i was 6.It was a gibson
sg.I still remember the day i went crazy i still have the guitar.my favorite game is battlefield 3
because i hate mw3.so thats about it.Have a nice day.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
no sorry
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
i will not grief or use mods i think it makes the game horrible
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes i don't have any mods and i never will
11. How did you find out about our server?
mc server list i saw it and i was like finally something new
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
i will after i post this

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
You're missing question 5b and the questions 5 and 6 actually seem to be mixed together, can you please fix it to look more like the guide? http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/guide-to-making-your-white-list-application.17/

Also in question 7, it's best to talk about yourself rather than what you do in minecraft. You don't have to talk about anything that'd make you uncomfortable, it could be about any pets, a dream vacation, favourite game when you were a kid, and your fave now, a favourite movie. Just make sure it's 8 sentences long :D

Status
Not open for further replies.