Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

henry1999's application [Pending - Tantara]

henry1999

Villager
1.Your Minecraft username:.henry1999
2. Age:13
3. Gender:male
4. Country:scotland
5.Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?yes i have
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?i have been on skyrim but not on minecraft.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is henry i live in edinburgh.
I started to play minecraft because my friend has a server that he runs and it looked like fun.

I would like to be a dwarf on the server. I want to be an aeronautical engineer (making planes
). I am currently in S2 in the Scottish system and I am unfortunately taking all the subjects until the end of the year. I like science and maths. i am kind of crazy but in the good way.i like to fly my kite in my field out the front of m house. I play rugby for the school team. I am no good at any other sport other than rugby.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. i don'thave any sorry
9.Is there anything else you wish to share with us? i am friends with someone else on the server. his minecraft name is roedhip.
10 Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?yes
11 How did you find out about our server?.recomended by a friend.
12. Have you voted for us?i don't know how to if u tell me i will though

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Hi Henry! Nice to see you! Thank you for applying to HollowWorld. I must tell you something to brighten up your whitelisting application.
  1. Please freshen up number 7, like with what you are working toward in life, kind of things your doing in school, and other stuff to the liking.
  2. Please add the questions to your answers.

If you wish to edit this, please click on the edit button in the bottom left-hand corner. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Epikplayer

henry1999

Villager
i don't know what u mean about add the questions? i have looked at the other white list requests and they dont have the questions in them

Tantara

Resigned Admin
What he means is to leave the questions in and add your responses below/next to them. Also, your whitelist application is for us to learn something about you. The 8 sentences shouldn't be painful for you as it comes off, but should be a way for you to tell us about yourself.

Anyways, please add your questions back in and reconsider your question 7 :)
Also, who's your friend?