Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Herald] Outlaw of Vyres

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

Outlaw of Vyres

Let it be known that the Grey Isles of Linlea outlaws willing influences of the Evil God's Curse:

The Vyre

Due to the struggling nature of Vyres in seeking cures for their affliction, there not being one in full, the 'complete' outlaw of Vyres have been lifted from Linlea.
Instead, Laws are put in place for Vyres that act in feral manner.

+Freely spreading or accepting the tainting curse of Vyerism
+Drinking blood of another without consent

Victims and those seeking or learning of cures walk freely.

1600814382313.png

Art Credit linked

To those that seek the only known cure for their illness, they will be allowed to meet with a Priest or Priestess of Death in our Temple.
All others lingering in the Isles will be outlawed.

(In which there are Vyres, There came Vyre Hunters... Yea, it feels like a Van Helsing phase)

(I've been pretty slow/lack motivation to do much rp these days, so bare me with me if anyone actually takes up the offer to interact with Linlea. This is probably mostly to say 'keep it out of the town', but I know folks like to do things. So if I'm around, I'll try to interact.)

Blood drinking, corpse eating, and tainting of the body for violent powers are practices to be dismantled.
Vyres are outlawed from hunting on the Grey Isles.
However, those seeking both a Cure by Death or a Cure by Sorrow will be allowed to traverse these lands and await their time to be healed by a Priest or Priestess of the Grey Lady.

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
It is good to see a variation in how the public seems to be reacting to the Vyres! Cool!

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
The Grey Lady made it very clear to myself how she feels about Vyre kind :p

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+This has been updated!
Vyres are no longer fully outlawed if they seek a different cure than what Death or Sunblessed has to offer. Knowledge of another cure will be known in time- it'll be a slow spread at first. Those living in Linlea will be the first to hear of it. And of course- the other Blessed will know this knowledge and might spread through their own initiative.

Thank you Elz for allowing this goal! And thanks FizzyDrinks for being a subject to initiate it!

Last edited: