Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hidey Hole

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey, it's me!

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to host my character's hidey-hole in their region for my character Whitespoor. Anything I plan to do in that region, I would be happy to run through with you.

If you wish, I'm willing to pay some rads to establish a hidey-hole (large enough for 1 creature) as an underground hideout in your regions sewers/nearby caves/hole in the ground. I intend to build in this location (unless you desire to build it yourself!) and using my own resources to do such. I am happy to pay for any additional plots that I happen to need for whatever region.

ICly, my character would try to hide this place, so unless you have frequent patrols through your regions sewers/caverns/cave/hole in the ground it's location would not be uncovered. I don't mind what consent level the region is either. [Violent] is great, but anything is good. If you have a region and would be interested in hosting my character's hidey-hole in your region, please let me know.

PM me or post below?

Thanks in advance for any offers that come my way.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
It's still partly a WIP, but most of old Rogue's Hearth (I need to change the name too) is done. You're welcome to set up a place there somewhere.