Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hiring for Fort Vigilance Construction

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Hiring:

A price cannot be placed upon the security of the Realm.
However, with families to feed, armour to commission and weapons to sharpen- it is understandable that many will not work without pay. As such, I will pay 2500 Radiants to any man and woman which aids with the construction effort of Fort Vigilance on behalf of Uriel Valhart, the Holy Valiant Phalanx and the Wardens of Radiant.

Travel expenses, overtime and unforeseen circumstances will be grounds for extra pay.
Work will involve quarrying, moving and laying stone for the majority.

Battles alone do not win wars.
The construction of Fort Vigilance to battle the upcoming threat of Qlippoth, the Wyrm and- by extension- Jishrim- will give us the much needed frontline to start this war in earnest. Altera is worth fighting for.

If interested, please send me a letter or seek me out.

Yours thankful,

~Lana "Luck" Wake

Lana is paying people who help with the construction efforts. Technically, this will be OOC money- thus only players will be paid OOC money. We can assume invispop NPCs will be paid also- though I am not paying a single player more for introducing invispop =)

My Discord is Wake#0098

There will be a lot of talking about building rather than actual efforts. The proper build effort will be done in creative (as stated by BoredBrit in the original thread). If you want your character to claim they helped Fort Vigilence and get some quick cash for doing so, come RP! ^_^

Tagging people who I think she be notified that Lana is helping with this
BoredBrit Bartooliinii Elz blargtheawesome Lannis

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Thôrdil will be going to Fort Vigilance with a load of supplies, and would prefer it if the payment goes to Fort Vigilance instead.
Will be there eventually. Short legs and all.

Baron2537

Lord of Altera
It will be noted, Yrdl will not take any payment. He works for the safety of the realm and out of respect and support for Valiant, Uriel and his vision. :cool: