Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Historians Union] Archaeology Site Excursions

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
Historians Union books about the uncovered secret history of excavated dig sites will now be available for purchase. They will list all the thematic relics found there, but also give extra information and theories about the dig site. I will do my best to include theories in it that player characters came up with during the roleplays at the site. As soon as all kinds of thematic relics have been found, a new book shall be written about that dig site :)

The first book is now available on /ah; [HU] First Footfall!
This is brilliant :D Can't wait to build an archaeology section for the Cabal's HQ and place all those books in with the findings.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
A new wealthy patron has appeared, looking to buy Archaeological Thematic Relics from you!
Collector - Lewis Doggett [ Squidziod ]​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The_VALKYRIE - Valtae has acquired the title of Archaeologist! Congratulations!

(I've now upped the renown required to get the title from 5 to 10, to make it more of a challenge across the different dig sites, before I run out of voting points to claim the title for folks)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm going to be hosting a fair few of these small pop-up archaeology digs in the coming days and weeks in order to exhaust all the currently open sites eventually.

The way it usually goes is that I ask in OOC chat if anyone is interested and if so, we start the mini event of 10-20 minutes digging for stuff.

If you have a group of people and want to do a dedicated event instead, don't hesitate to let me know in this thread and we'll set something up :)

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I'm going to be hosting a fair few of these small pop-up archaeology digs in the coming days and weeks in order to exhaust all the currently open sites eventually.

The way it usually goes is that I ask in OOC chat if anyone is interested and if so, we start the mini event of 10-20 minutes digging for stuff.

If you have a group of people and want to do a dedicated event instead, don't hesitate to let me know in this thread and we'll set something up :)
I would love to arrange a dedicated event sometime.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1667848511715.png
It feels good to be back at Archaeology pop-up events again :)
Looking forward to slowly deplete the three available sites!​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
To accommodate people with low Mind+Lore skill, you can now trade your site-specific debris for relics by sifting through the dirt! 2 debris for 1 common item, 3 for 1 uncommon, etc!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The Tarnished Water site has been fully prepared for digging, ready for scholarly Alterans to dig up relics.
The Historians Union has published the book about the site today (find it on /ah !).

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1668279146373.png
The First Footfall site is about to be depleted :) YAY!
I think it will take about 4 people with high enough mind+lore dice pool to get the last legendary and unique items out :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Today the last remaining Legendary items of the Tarnished Waters digsite have been excavated! Congratulations :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1668628011178.png
Cleaning out the Precursors' Grand Temple today with Soup and Val. :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
With Tarnished Water today exhausted, I'm opening up Before Chaos - Nid Arach. I'll make a dedicated event for opening the site, stay tuned :)