Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hofui - Application [Approved-Karasu1996]

Maximiliano

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: hofui
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States of America
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I have.
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I have gotten a little bit of roleplay experience on another server, but the everyone else was extremely bad at it and unfair. I think that your server looks much more fair and I can't wait to startplaying.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. My name is Max and I am an avid Minecraftian and enjoy roleplay. Some of my interests and hobbies are motorcycling, snowmobiling. I am home schooled at the moment and am going to highschool next year. I like to building a lot and in myfree time build kingdoms and castles in my singleplayer. I also enjoy playing airsoft or paintball with my friends. I am saving up right now to build a totally tricked out computer. My favorite school subjects are math and science. I hoping to do running start in college and become an engineer or architect.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I just got a new computer so I have none of my old pictures.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am aware and I will not use any of them.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I was looking for a new roleplay server.
12. Have you voted for us? Yes.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Just select them and click the thing left to the picture of a tree, on the second row of your Reply box.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Aside from the useless links, the rest of your app seems ok. So, if you could just delete those, I suppose you'll be good. Anyone think he needs to change anything else?

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
he can fix that himself this isnt charity work :p anyway. Its fine. Ill approve him, just whitelisting will have to wait

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Brace yourself, man. It took him two days to whitelist me, and I had to remind him.... >.<
(Just playin' Karasu. Still love ya. ;))

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
that and by the looks of the sky....probably..itll be down again..and if thats the case ill ask someone to whitelist him for me.