Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hogwarts House!

What is your Hogwarts House?

• Gryffindor

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Ravenclaw

Votes: 32 42.1%
  • Hufflepuff

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Slytherin

Votes: 15 19.7%

• Total voters

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
On the poll I put Ravenclaw, as that was what another quiz I did told me, then I decided to take the Pottermore quiz (Because I thought it would be more reliable) and got Slytherin. I'm good with that.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
On the poll I put Ravenclaw, as that was what another quiz I did told me, then I decided to take the Pottermore quiz (Because I thought it would be more reliable) and got Slytherin. I'm good with that.
Awkwardly enough, that was exactly what happened to me

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
That is such a horrible version of the seal. :( Being Slytherin is not inherently a bad thing.
I agree there, The logo does remind me of the rivalry between Gryffindor and Slytherin in the books < 3

Mer mer spoilers mer Severus Snape is so sweet mer.
I never really saw Snape as a /good person/ he was mean and obsessed with Lily, but either way what he did for Harry was a good thing, but I still have issues referring to Snape as a good person, for example he bullied his students such as Neville into the point where Neville was scared of him and he became the form boggarts took for Nevile.

I know my opinion isn't a popular one.. -prepares for disagrees-

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera
Mer mer spoilers mer Severus Snape is so sweet mer.
I heard someone calling my name......?
I'm Ravenclaw btw, although i might be gryffindor or hufflepuff.......
The Pottermore test said Gryffindor, one that i found on the internet said hufflepuff and the extended version of the one i found one the internet said Ravenclaw.....
I just thought i'd choose so I chose Ravenclaw 'cause Ravenclaw is cool af....

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I heard someone calling my name......?
I'm Ravenclaw btw, although i might be gryffindor or hufflepuff.......
The Pottermore test said Gryffindor, one that i found on the internet said hufflepuff and the extended version of the one i found one the internet said Ravenclaw.....
I just thought i'd choose so I chose Ravenclaw 'cause Ravenclaw is cool af....
The Pottermore one is considered standard.