Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Holiday Event] Winterfeast Giftswap!

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
rsz_2020-12-06_111616.png
Frostwarts
Winterfeast Giftswap!

As the Halbed winter becomes harsher and harsher, it's time we hold a celebration to warm everyone's spirits! On the grounds in front of the Ballroom entrance, we'll be holding a giftswap. Bring a gift you think anyone can enjoy -- it could be anything from a friendly note to a finely crafted piece of clothing, from radiants to a box of delicious tea -- and place it in the box on the grounds.

Once the day of the event comes, I'll place each item into a different box and everyone will pick an item one at a time. If you get something you dislike, or even your own item, fret not! You can swap your gift with a gift that someone else got! Though be careful, an item can be swapped twice before it truly belongs to the person that holds it! Play with a strategy, or just come to see what you can find! You can only get a gift if you give a gift, so PM me, or reply if you decide to leave something!

- ~ - - ~ -

rsz_2020-12-06_111849.png

Afterward, we'll be holding a make-em-fall (spleef) tournament, with a prize of 2000 radiants and two student points!

IGN:
Character name:

Competing:
Amethyst Blythe Merninja Marshmallow

- ~ - - ~ -

Setting: Public
Rating: Peaceful
Date: 10th of January
Time: 3:30 pm EST

OOC:
To get to the event, follow these instructions:
[Storm's Landing] -> [Halbed] -> [Frostwarts]

Go to Spawn, find the thicc ship on the other side of Storm's Landing's tavern. It'll take you to Halbed.

Last edited:

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
Gonna go ahead and move this to the previous Friday, so I don't Christmas-out anyone before the festival.

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
This is being postponed to mid-january due to some previous plans I had and this Friday not seeming to work for most folks. Gives you some more time to think of gifts, if you like!

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
I'm slowly coming back to HW after a holiday hiatus, and am ready for this event, if there's interest!

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
I'm gonna go ahead and cancel this due to lack of interest. I'll set up a different event soon!