Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld Brawllhalla Tournament?

Want a Brawlhalla tournament?

• Sure, let's do it.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No, not really.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
Hello all the lovely Hollowworld patrons! This is everyone's favorite witch and what? This is not a art challenge for once? Nope! This time, I decided that we do something involving another art... Gaming! And from what I've seen everyone has this game:
That's right! Brawlhalla! The online cross-play fighting game! And what better way to spread this game by hosting:

Yes. I want to host a huge Brawlhalla Tournament! While we're all stuck in Quarantine, might as well do something fun, right? And this is pretty fun! Showing how much better you are in fighting games! But seriously... Let's list what's to be expected of this game~

• We will have two forms of this. The one vs one tournament and the free for all tournament. You will be allowed to sign up for both but if you win both, you will not be given both prizes. You will only be given the first place prize of one or the other and the prize for the second win will just stay with me.

• Free For All: This tournament will involve a huge party of all eight fighters! The objective of this game is to be the last person standing. When you are the first one to die, (Meaning losing all 3 stocks), within the game, you are eliminated and you must spectate the rest of the fight. This will continue until there is only two people left and they are to fight it out until one stands! Sadly due to the huge party, this will only be a one time thing and one time fight. Meaning there will not be 3 chance rounds and all. This is also a first come first serve sign up thing so if you're too late, I can't help you. Sorry. It's the most risky one~

• One vs One: One vs One is pretty simple. I don't have an exact number of people to be apart of this one! Maybe about 10 people at most? But I'm aiming for an even number of people for the sake of keeping it one vs one. The point of this match is to reach the down to only two people! Each match will consist of 3 roubds. The one with the most points, wins! And this one is actually more interesting because...
A CASH PRIZE FOR THE FIRST PLACE WINNER!!!

That's right people! Not Rads! Not in game gems! REAL! MONEY! Everyone's favorite witch will be paypal-ing the winner a total of $30 to the first place winner of the One Vs. One! And the winner of the Free For All is a rads prize and an art made by yours truly!

Now, in order to be apart of this, you must pay a entree fee. Sorry guys but you know, things cost money. Anyway! The entree fee for the free for all 3k (3,000 rads) and the One vs One is 15k (15,000 rads). I know this one is more expensive but guys... This is a real cash prize dude. And the entree is in game money. I don't wanna see complaining.

So guys? What do you think?

Ready to Brawl?

Last edited:

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
Thanks to two lovely people of Hollowworld! The money has increased to $30 now! Come on people! With all these sells going on, that's basically a free game on Steam~

However, because of the money increase, the entree will be increased as well. It is now
15k (15,000) to enter the one vs one tournament.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
30 dollars to win a game and I can't even get a dollar for a song. Reality hits hard bro