Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld Guild

Belkenman

Loyal Servant of Altera
I got bored of WoW because beyond the content there is not much to do... This would add a new exciting element to the game that would probably make me interested in joining again :D

Belkenman

Loyal Servant of Altera
You see when I started I wanted to play Alliance I love Alliance... Don't know why really :p but I player horde because I had a friend to play with xD Now... I have No one cus he left "DAMN MY STUPID CHOICES, RAAAAW!!!!" *Dies*

Aug88

Grand Architect
No idea, When i started playing WoW i also created a guild, The Knights of Ni. The guild still exists till this day

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
I have 2 bank guilds on 2 servers both ally:
Toys R Us on Xavius Realm
Shadowhunters i think its called on Hellfire Realm
Both on Eu servers

Takoda

Villager
Yes i am interested i have a lvl 40 pally. I also have the money to start the guild and the server is spirestone

ArekkusuWolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
I've been on RP servers since I started playing WoW, mostly on the Sha'tar and I must agree, recently the quality of RP there at least has gone to the gutters. You do occasionally get a good bit of rp going, but then you get lollers coming over and ruining it all. Wonder if RP is alive and well anywhere?

Axell

Lord of Altera
I'm gonna start playing WoW again today. Just need to downloadz. Most of the time I'm alliance, but, JUST KIDDING, FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ONE!!!!!!!!!!E111!!!!!!EXCLAMATIONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
I've been on RP servers since I started playing WoW, mostly on the Sha'tar and I must agree, recently the quality of RP there at least has gone to the gutters. You do occasionally get a good bit of rp going, but then you get lollers coming over and ruining it all. Wonder if RP is alive and well anywhere?
yes, it is here :p

reviewerman

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well i play a bit of wow i know Argen Dawns a good server for RP i'd happilly leave my guild and.. *sniffle* my guild perks......

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Don't mean to necro, but, I really think that this would be a great idea, if we all just started brand new characters on Moonguard and had a huge guild.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
I quite usually have a paid subscription, although, for this month I do not. In the new year I will though, and then I'd love to play.