Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowWorld Radio - second edition!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Welcome to the second week at HWR with your familiar host, the Mini Bartooliinii! This week we have a few more guests in the show and I hope you like the Playlist! Just contact me directly on discord if you like to participate, we'll be recording the third edition this week from Monday to Friday! Dear listeners, don't forget to leave a comment below with your thoughts on this week's banter!

(tell me if I forgot someone or mixed people up! Some people have different discord names and I don't know who is who anymore )
Special thanks to:
Kamaoe
Olligreen
MelodyComplex
GhostKairo123
Kakers
Bertie99R
Ellievator

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey!
Two of the songs have been blocked due to copyright claims. Instead of just allowing it and monetizing the whole thing, the entire video is now blocked across the entire globe. Talk about overkill. I am given the option to replace the music, but the page I'm being redirected to says "This video cannot be edited". Since I'm on a holiday now, I'll be editing the video once I'm home and then upload a new version. I'll replace the two songs that are causing this trouble and pray to the Gods that the songs I replace them with aren't gonna be the same...
(For the time being, I'll mute the songs in question. You'll just have an empty gap 2 times, unfortunately.)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Once I'm home, I'll try uploading them both on soundcloud.
(EDIT: Okay I just found out they got a similar system... I'll have to find some radio/piracy platform to upload these to)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
I've found a work-around.
I'm putting them on google drive.
You can download the fragment there from now on. Or stream it
I've updated the OP so you get access!
Once again thanks to everyone who participated, and onto the third edition!

Last edited: