Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld RPG

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Disclaimer: This is being renamed from The Shoreless Gulf to something else, as the subject matter will be different.

Turn on Thread Alerts to keep up to date!

This game is very obviously non-canon, and isn't for profit. Just for fun. Thusly it is 100% my design with or without help of the lore team, and any inconsistencies can be blamed on me. What I'm doing here is trying to create a fun experience that hopefully someday can be released to HW at large. Thanks!

Kavdek.png

Certain things are in development... More to come in time.

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I really like the artwork! Great detail :)
I'd accept the compliment, but most of the stuff you see is stock, loyalty-free art that came with the program. I can't take credit for that!

... Oh, and, I, uh. May be working on a ballad, for the main title song.

It may already be done.

And it may be called 'Ballad of the Two Queens'.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Haha the RPGmaker I had the 2k but never managed to get my game finished... now its a book story if I ever feel the need to write a Novel xD.

Other than that if you don't already have you should ask the Loreteam @Naelwyn @Faelin @Michcat for permission to do this, cause the Lore is kinda HW's IP.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Haha the RPGmaker I had the 2k but never managed to get my game finished... now its a book story if I ever feel the need to write a Novel xD.

Other than that if you don't already have you should ask the Loreteam @Naelwyn @Faelin @Michcat for permission to do this, cause the Lore is kinda HW's IP.
*was not tagged*

*grumps off in a huff*

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
@Somnastra @Michcat @Faelin @Naelwyn

--

Yeah, had no intention for this to be canon, or distributed commercially, without permissions and so forth. But by all means @Michcat if you would be willing to privately disclose some details about Kavdek's geology and other things within to make this as accurate as possible, I would be very appreciative.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
@Somnastra @Michcat @Faelin @Naelwyn

--

Yeah, had no intention for this to be canon, or distributed commercially, without permissions and so forth. But by all means @Michcat if you would be willing to privately disclose some details about Kavdek's geology and other things within to make this as accurate as possible, I would be very appreciative.
Naahh, I like my secrets. Plus, someone might wanna discover it :p
thank y'kindly, though! The goal to be accurate is much appreciated over here