Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld's Pokemon Tournament

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
One more thing, it says no legendaries, does that include legendaries that are generally allowed in competitive play?
No legendaries period. :p You're coming up with all the good questions. I'll have to edit some clarification.

*INTERNAL SCREAMING INTENSIFIES*

Sign me up! SIGN ME UP!
Sure thing! :)
My friend codes is: 5112-3570-3806

And Since SPirit was silly and didn't add his either its here : 5387-0889-9240
Thank you. I hadn't check the friend code thread yet, so I'll add that now. :heart:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Funny thing is. I actually DO have a Pikachu named Spirit. (Two of them, one Shiny one not.)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Oh, just to add, since it's inclusive to both X/Y and OR/AS, then we wont be able to use OR/AS exclusive mega evolutions or items, since they wont work when trying to battle someone on X/Y (trust me, I already tried and proceeded to look it up)

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Oh, just to add, since it's inclusive to both X/Y and OR/AS, then we wont be able to use OR/AS exclusive mega evolutions or items, since they wont work when trying to battle someone on X/Y (trust me, I already tried and proceeded to look it up)
...Welp. There goes my mega Lopunny.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Really I would have expected them to you know add an update/patch to X and Y to make them...compatiable but then again....Nintendo isn't know for making logical decisions with their games.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I know I may get shrekt but I'm gonna make sure I give you all hell as I die.

*Summons full team of Miltank.*

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Alright! I've made the Battle Map! I've matched people up by randomizing number combinations. Start battling and report the results to me either via Skype or this thread. (Message me for my Skype information)

Immerael ; you're the odd man out, so you'll have to do a little extra battling. I've matched you up with the last formed team. You'll be fighting the loser of that match. If you beat the loser, then you'll get to fight for the Champion slot. :p

Good luck! There's no time limit for reporting your results, but be reasonable. Don't take six months. :cool: