Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld's Pokemon Tournament

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
If I become number one loser I swear I will officially be the Krillin of the server.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
My teams not super great right now but id be down to participate if this is still open.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Like this was supposed to be a full level 100 vs level 100 battle right? Cause right now I feel like a cheater not a victor. SpiritTheLightning

Am willing to rematch at level 50 restrictions for you broski I Thought you had a full team I'm sorry ;-;

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Like this was supposed to be a full level 100 vs level 100 battle right? Cause right now I feel like a cheater not a victor. SpiritTheLightning

Am willing to rematch at level 50 restrictions for you broski I Thought you had a full team I'm sorry ;-;
Nah, it's fine. You would've won anyway XD

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I'm sorry I can rematch when ever. ;-; and don't give up spirit with lower stats your <redacted> could have done some serious damage to my <Redacted>. We will rebattle yes and win or lose with honor!

Last edited:

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Oh uh, forgot to mention that maybe we shouldn't mention other player's teams, since not everyone has more than 6 pokes to choose from