Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Holter/applicaton [Declined - Jinny]

thedragonkid

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
thedragonkid657
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
gerogia usa
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
it seems fair enough
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no we are not

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
(niko.)

8. Tell us about yourself!
(i like to hunt mine and build i like to interact and be social i do not mind spareing stuff to others but i can be aggressive .)

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
(im a hunter i like to hunt mobs/animals and sell or give it or use it to craft)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
(Ti found it on a server list
About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
  • Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character name
Holter a asdens

Character Age:
(23!)

Character Race:
(human)

Appearance:
(mid short brown hair tall white skin black eyes wheres )

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

came far from a land unkown looking for a start of his own looking for adventure tresure and friends he loves to talk to people scence he can remember he hunts mostly wild cows his mother left him his fathr to his grandma taght him how to hunt he met a girl elly who was a friend but started to take a liking to another kid at the age of 23 he left his land and is now here looking for a new life wanting to get a home a wife a kid or two and a dog maybe or cat and a horse maybeand he wants to fight learn not to just use a bow but swords and learn about this place..... iun his adventure

Last edited:

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.

- Your definition of "Metagaming" is not included

- Your definition "Powergaming" is not included.

- Your written test is below 400 words

- English is an important part of the server, and your application has both poor grammar and English

- You have not written a single thing about your character

- Your character appearance is poorly written, also, humans do not have black eyes

You may apply again in a weeks time (6/23/18), and I hope you take everything I stated into consideration. I look forward to seeing your reapplication! If you have any questions or concerns about my reason for denying your application, message me or another mentor.