Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Houses

Astalgon

Lord of Altera
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Astalgon
Astalgon
Good
Do I have to have a certain sum of money to start a house? Also what about land claim? I'm sorry if this has already been answered somewhere else but I haven't found it.

Astalgon

Lord of Altera
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Astalgon
Astalgon
Good
Welp I'll give my house name, just in case.
House Brynn.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Do I have to have a certain sum of money to start a house? Also what about land claim? I'm sorry if this has already been answered somewhere else but I haven't found it.
Hi there, sorry it took so long for someone to get back to you on this. To create a house requires the prestige title (see below) which is 50,000 radiants, an ooc noble house then costs a further 30,000 radiants. This however, does not mean you can’t have a noble character in actual role play- it just means you won’t have the plugin and other ooc benefits of such.

Edit:I forgot to put in the link haha

Last edited:

Astalgon

Lord of Altera
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Astalgon
Astalgon
Good
Ooh no problem, thanks for the information. I'll go get a job then :/

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Was directed this way by Solus- Tideborne could I get a 'Laws' and 'Proclamations' subforum under House Altham? Thank you so much :heart:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
May Shink'maho be pulled from archives, pls?