Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Humpfries123 Whitelist App V.4 [Declined - Jase]

King of Marr

Lord of Altera
HumpFries123
HumpFries123
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Humpfries123

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: using OOC knowledge for IC actions and decisions
Powergaming: Being unrealistic, unfair, and scripting RP to your benefit. Ex. Backflip, cut some guys head off and kiss a woman's head in the same emote.... I've seen it....

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
The lovely Ayda

8. Tell us about yourself!
An old returning player. I'm a Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering student at the University of Central Florida. Lifelong resident of the glorious south residing in Orlando FL so naturally I enjoy watersports such as kayaking, boating, fishing, and swimming. I rarely have time to play videogames as of late but I make time to RP here and there and hang out with my old friends that I have met here on Hollowworld

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Nah

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nope

Character Name:
Joan Rhett Lavoyard-Marr
Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Joan is a human girl with striking violet eyes denoting the blessing of purple blood of the Lavoyard lineage with silver blonde hair. Her usual choice of clothing is padded Gambeson draped over by silver robes that are trimmed in dark blue and gold, adorned the crest of the Golden Empire of Arcturus

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Nope

Written Test!
Off the North East coast of the Northern Kingdoms a small fleet would sail into Azerwind waters just south of the Veil Isle. The Fleet's admiral made sure to stay clear of any nearby vessels but they had not much to worry about. Even though they were on the very edges of the waters of an Alteran Capital very few ships dared to traverse the channels of the delta at night without Ignis' light to guide their path. The few they did come across seemed to not pay too much attention to them. The old Crest of House Marr flew proudly against the vast white plains of their sails that they could easily be mistaken as Azerwind vessels or an unofficial banner flown by patriots, blurred by the night sky.

The ships began to break formation and allowed their central vessel to sail to the front. It was a moderate sized ship modeled after the ship that journeyed to Kavdek. The same one that set sail from the docks of Azerport nearly two decades ago by the Arcturians when they abandoned their chase for Silver Throne and sailed across the seas to conquer new lands and escape the cataclysm that would soon fall over the old kingdoms.

At the very front of the bow a young child would stand at the very edge of the bow, hoisting themselves up to peer over the railing despite the recommendations of their Praetors. They threatened that they would not be able to find her if she fell into the dark waters at night. But that did not matter to her, she knew how to swim after all and she knew Marcus would not allow her to fall. He was always but a few feet away and never out of sight with only one task, ensuring the safety of the Purple Blood.

Joan was wide eyed and admiring the lights of Mockingbay, the crown jewel of the Kingdom of Azerwind. Tomorrow they would be landing into Port and actually visiting the city. She had heard that Mockingbay was born from the remnants of Azerport after her grandfather had sailed their people cross the sea. She has even heard that one of the former Duchesses of the old Empire, Amethyst Azerwind had stood up to the challenge and now leads the city after their recent coronation. The young child would remain their entranced for a few more minutes before they were ushered to their cabin to wait for the morning to come. In the morning, the True heir by blood to the Marrian Crown will meet the other half of their lost brethren.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Heyo! Welcome back!

Before we can continue -- I am going to have to ask you to rewrite your written test and power-gaming definition seeing as they appear to be almost identical to your previous application. Please let me know when this is done by replying to this thread.

- Jase

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
One more thing --
- Purple eyes are a legacy trait, but are currently not allowed on humans.​

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
One more thing --
- Purple eyes are a legacy trait, but are currently not allowed on humans.​
Normally we’re not to comment on white lists, but the character he posted is an old character that previously had that trait.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Normally we’re not to comment on white lists, but the character he posted is an old character that previously had that trait.
I will take note of that yes, thanks for letting me know Arch.

I will run the eye colour past the lore team, so please bear with me till I can get back to you on this.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
This application has been declined for inactivity. Feel free to apply again.