Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hunger Games: Hollowworld Style

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I'll be a woman for a day just to die. Throw me in anywhere.

Chip

Legend of Altera
Yay! Almost full!

Spots left: District 2 Female, District 3 Female, District 5 Female, District 6 Female

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
I have an announcement to make!!!
Ok so I heard about the Hunger Games generator you found online Chip, so then I got an idea! I made my own! I used BlueJ (Click here to find out what BlueJ is!) to make a generator of my own! So first you enter in the number of tributes, enter their names, and then the generator picks random people and picks a random method of death! If you would prefer to use the one you found we can, but if you are interested in seeing mine let me know!

EDIT: Well, mine isn't fully operational just yet! But its almost done!

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I have an announcement to make!!!
Ok so I heard about the Hunger Games generator you found online Chip, so then I got an idea! I made my own! I used BlueJ (Click here to find out what BlueJ is!) to make a generator of my own! So first you enter in the number of tributes, enter their names, and then the generator picks random people and picks a random method of death! If you would prefer to use the one you found we can, but if you are interested in seeing mine let me know!

EDIT: Well, mine isn't fully operational just yet! But its almost done!
Maybe let Chip finish his before recruiting people to your thing? It's only polite.