Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Hunt][Violent][9th of April/Time - 4pm] Hunter's Call

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

"Here, in this forsaken land ... you can be the hunter, or you can be the hunted.”

Jonas's call has been answered. A hunt is declared, and a group journeys north into forsaken lands. What they will find, none will know.
Glory awaits for the brave.

Signed up [8/8]
(1) Karn ironassassin
(2) Korchek @Squidzoid
(3) Jocasta Blorbis83
(4) Ellie Strand Samiwashere
(5) Foce Pickerwick
(6) Asero Crow Electric
(7) Jackdaw ToastySpam
(8) Kublai Bartooliinii

Reserve [0/∞ ]
(1)

[OOC]
Public/Private:
Private
Date: 9th of April
Time: 4pm EST
The Barrens! [Here]
Obviously, no meta guys k thanks
If you are a hunter -- You will be told the location as "The Barrenlands" but nothing specific about what this place is. This trip is shrouded in secrecy.
What: Blarg and I have been having a deep discussion about some awesome things and there /may/ be a beastie there which is new and unencountered (yay) but no promises of course! We will be focusing on trying the capture the experience and atmosphere of a hunt in this event. Let's hunt!
Image: from [here]

If you are interested in coming, please sign up and I will add you on the reserve list (assuming "Jonas" has no IC reason to not allow you)!

DM: blargtheawesome + Me!
Maybe: Lannis

Last edited:

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
After... certain things have been sorted, I think Cloud might have a request for this here hunt! Something something capture things alive.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Yo hey!
Just to keep everyone in the loop, blarg and I am working on a time that works for both of us! Right now it is tentatively on a coming Wednesday 4pm EST, however, this may change.

I would still like to RP with everyone who has expressed interest, as Jonas needs to do some scoping out on who is interested.

And as ALOT of people have expressed interest, so I am just letting you know I may have to limit the party to 1) those who Jonas trusts the most from the pool of applicants and 2) to a hard limit of 7 or 8 so that blarg and I don't get swamped.
EDIT:
Tags: Squidziod Bartooliinii Tohm ToastySpam Blorbis83 French Roast ironassassin Jeroxia Pickerwick Electric

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
UPDATE:
THIS Tuesday 4pm EST

Party consists of --
Signed up [8/8]
1) Karn ironassassin
2) Korchek @Squidzoid​
3) Jocasta Blorbis83
4) Segar Strand French Roast
5) Foce Pickerwick
6) Asero Crow Electric
7) Jackdaw ToastySpam
8) Cloud Riverborn Jeroxia

Reserve [1/∞ ]
1) Kublai Bartooliinii

The main post will be updated shortly with more details. If you are interested in coming, please sign up and I will add you on the reserve list (assuming "Jonas" has no IC reason to not allow you)! If you are one of those I have tagged above and you can't make it :sad face: then let me know!

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hopefully I’ll have my computer by then but I doubt it. I may not be able to make it.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
could you put me on reserve as Ellie in case any spots free up after Kublai? I understand if it’s too late notice!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is tomorrow, about 4 hours from when I post this comment, correct?
Also, will we get a tp at the time or do we have to fly over somehow?

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Yep! You are right about the timing!!!

Not too sure about tps but I think if we ask nicely @blarg can help us :)

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Something's come up for me unfortunately, but havwle fun