Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Huntess's Application [Approved-Ayda]

Huntess

Villager
( I hope this is the right place :S )

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Esucene (Though I will be changing it back to my original name " Huntess " once I finish working this week, most likely Sunday or Monday. )

2. How old are you?
18, Birthday being 15th of May, 1999.

3. What country are you from?
United Kingdom / England.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
I have read the King's Law and Tome of Citizenship entirely, while having a thorough glance over at the Lore and Survival Guides. I've been to a few roleplay servers and all the rules are fairly similar from what I've seen.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming I would say is when you learn something related to a roleplay though it is out of character. For example, if a person told one character about a specific event or thing such as a location of a person, only that character should know about it, and not any alt characters.

Powergaming would be when a character is constantly winning in fights, and giving no option for the opposing person. For example, if two people are fighting and one constantly hits the opponent while always dodging incoming blows, that would be Powergaming.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No. as well as flymod.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Squidziod

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hey there! Feel free to call me Huntess (Or Hunt / Hunty for short). As previously mentioned I am 18 and currently working part time at a restaurant. In my free time I go out on walks in forests which helps give me inspiration for characters and Art which I do whenever I get the chance to. I Have a pet corn snake and have a passion for Animals and creatures in general, mythical or not. I've always loved video games and specifically the story in them, hoping that one day I'll use the knowledge that I learnt in college to make my own video game for the public one day! I listen to a massive range of music from classical to dubstep (Anything that gets me motivated and inspired) , but the most current music I have been listening to Includes Rock and Chillstep, as its most soothing when playing Games.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Course! I hope links are alright as most of my work is stored here:
An Example of some of my art and lore created for a closed species: https://sta.sh/01ndklwyepql
And just some rough examples of stuff I've done previously: https://sta.sh/21mjr4c06wen?edit=1

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No. I found this server on a website.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Amala Noyaka

Character Age:
Roughly 19

Character Race:
If possible, I would love to have a Makani Character.

Appearance:
They would most fit a YaVeiMakani. Feathers would be a mix of dark gold, brown, black and red with slightly spotted markings (based off a Bearded Vulture). Her head feathers would be longer than males, and takes great pride in her grooming. The Iris and Pupil would be visible, most likely being a Dark Red and Gold colour. Skin would be a natural pinkish tone though covered by the feathers, and have greyish-black talons and beak.

Outfits would include mostly leather wraps and a leather kilt with a belt to cover themselves up, though no footwear.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Though I haven't officially made the skin yet, I do have another avian character which the skin would be based off: https://sta.sh/2wfeoodekzi

Written Test!
With her bolas on her belt and bow and quiver tied firmly to her back, Amala rested on a mountain crag, staring down at the surrounding region around her, making sure her territory was thoroughly protected, and there were no intruders. Though comfortable and content with lazing about in her home, her stomach refused to let her, soon snarling like a savage beast contained inside her. With a soft sigh, she dragged herself to her feet, preparing herself for another hunt.

Stretching her wings and arms tiredly, she wrapped her familiar leather binds around her wrists and chest, and checked her weapons one more time, making sure they was secure before ensuring the area was safe and sound one last time, knowing she made that mistake a few times now. Once she was sure she was out of harm's way, she leant herself over the cliff edge. With a last breath and closed eyes, she pushed herself off the edge.

Falling. The feeling of emptiness hit her only for a second or two, though feeling like an eternity. Instinctively, she opened her wings before she picked up to much speed, and was soon soaring across the rocky ground below her. She had explored this area time and time again, and knew that to get a higher chance of catching something for dinner, she would have to finally come out of her comfort zone and travel to a new area. Somewhere unknown, different and unlike what she had experienced before.

After gliding around for a short duration, she soon spotted what she was looking for. A snow touched forest, perfect for a quick meal. Thinking it would be a good decision, Amala attempted to land on one of the highest trees in order to get a good outlook of the area. Instead though, due to her inexperience with trees, she overshot and stumbled. Luckily, she hastily grabbed the next branch just below her, hitting it with a slight thud and letting out a faint screech. She waited there for a moment, getting her breath back before surveying the area, treating it like she was back at home.

It was quiet for some time, but soon she saw something. A dark flash in the white carpet that lay on the ground. Her head followed it, locked on target even for an instant before losing it. She sighed, not used to hunting alone and knowing that missing her family wasn’t doing her any favours either. There it was again though. Another black figure flashing by her. Believing she had her work cut out, she groaned softly, but soon it seemed to stop right in front of her. Such a small, innocent rabbit clearly wasn’t aware of her presence. Talons ready and wings slowly outspreading, she launched down with full force.

Finally. Her first dinner in weeks.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Hey there! And thank you for your patience and for applying to Hollow World!
I want to first of all say thank you for the application! However, there is a rule on the server that you must be whitelisted before you are able to actually apply for the closed Makani race. If you would, please pick another race and fix the written test and character profile then we can move forward with the application!

Huntess

Villager
I had a feeling. It's all good, ill post the new one here. Hope that is okay :)

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Makael

Character Age:
Roughly 30

Character Race:
I hope a Caparii is Okay

Appearance:
Slightly smaller than average height but on the more chubby size. Dark green eyes and slightly tanned skin. Has a reasonably long dark brown beard, which matches with his rather shaggy hair. Has reasonably thick but curled ram like horns, though with damaged hooves, causing him to have a slight limp. Most likely a Greathorn.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Luckily I do have a skin actually for a goatman, though its not finished yet: https://sta.sh/21iu4rod7jpg

Written Test!

Feeling at his necklace that he’d made of small animal skulls, Makael was parched. Seeing a close by tavern, he did his best to manoeuvre his way towards it. With being rather plump, it doesn’t help the pain in his legs, causing him to have a distinctive limp, more like staggering than walking. Once he reaches the entrance, he grabbed the doorway, taking a look around slowly, curious to see if there were any new or familiar faces. Instead though, it was surprisingly empty. With a simple shrug, he took a step inside, before walking over to the barkeep themselves.

While inside the inn, he takes the moment to loosen up and think about things. About friends and family. He smiles to himself, wondering how everyone is getting on, especially his sister with a newborn on the way. His mind and thoughts go trailing for a while, thinking about finding his own partner. He lets out a soft sigh, realizing at this age, he will most likely not find even his first spouse. Instead he simply takes comfort at the bottom of a bottle, and more enjoyment from a plate full of food, though it’s clear its now taking its toll on him. He huffs, placing his hand on his chin. Knowing that he will never start his own family crushes his spirits, and believing his life choices have certainly made his life a lot worse, or at the very less, a lot more lonely.

Though he doesn’t realize, hours seems to have past while he was primarily alone, keeping the company of his booze close. After several drinks, he stands. After the thoughts of self-inflicted suffering and loneliness, he seems to finally have enough. He grins to himself, and soon trudges back out the tavern. This was it. A fresh start or at least a second attempt at life. After a short stroll though, it’s clear he doesn’t know where to start, what to do or anything really to achieve his goal. With another sigh, he scratched at his wild beard. Knowing there was one sure fire way to find a possible mate, he turned, looking to the nearby town. Yes! This is it! Makael would be an entirely new person, a new individual. A new Caparii. All he would have to do now is reach it before it was to late. As long as his legs could carry him there of course.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Last edited: