Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC and OOC] Hardanger Vineyards

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
vineyard-drawing-etch-style-farm-entrance-and-vine-vector-10277128.jpg
1592104704116.png
1592105109151.png
1592104704116.png

By a Lake lays a new Estate of an Anhalder of Noble Birth. This Anhalder has seen fit to turn the lands into a Vineyard and his Cellar into a Winery. Hardanger Vineyards will be selling different Wines, Including Blood Wine for Vyres to delay their need for Human Blood. There will be Wine Tastings and Purchases.
Soon Hardanger Vineyards shall begin experimenting on new types of Wine.

Send a Letter to Freiherr Thure Von Hardanger for any questions or to schedule Tastings or Purchases.

Any person who comes forward with good information on the betterment of the recipes for any kind of wine shall be paid a reward.

For Purchase (OOC)
Red Wine
Blood Wine
Rich Blood Wine
Brandy
Fine Brandy
Anhalder Wine
Hardanger Wine
(IC: plenty more)
41-416143_wax-seal-png-wax-seal-stamp-png-transparent.png

Last edited:

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
now this.
this is good.
azi is on her way, and you better give her a discount for going through with the hammer bullshit or im suing

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I hope Thure makes deals with towns and cities to ship his goods to their taverns (giving him an excuse to RP with the epic RP'ers that are rulers).
Then I can drink Thure's red wine officially in RP :D I'd love that. Brand loyalty to a friend

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
I hope Thure makes deals with towns and cities to ship his goods to their taverns (giving him an excuse to RP with the epic RP'ers that are rulers).
Then I can drink Thure's red wine officially in RP :D I'd love that. Brand loyalty to a friend
I had the same hope! Always love the support!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Yes, this could have been a PM.
But I wanted to bump and necro this thread to remind people there is a brand of wine out there-- and an option for blood wine for Vyres! :D

*A letter has been sent to Thure's Estate.*

Dear Lord Thure von Hardanger,

Thank you for writing to me as soon as you discovered I was free from Jishrim's grasp. I am still recovering, to which I fear I may be of poor company. When I do see you next, we will have much to share.

I write to you in request for wine and company.

Queensport's tavern is all the way by the docks. With my current Fireblessed status (I have an elemental eating my soul- yay), I am unable to go out in the cold without adequate preparation. I have many sorrows to drown, to distract me from insomina and sleep easier at night. My drink of choice is red wine, to which you are increasingly growing famous for.

I am currently staying at the Queensport Castle by the grace of Queen Kane and King Varyn. Come soon: I do not wish to overstay my welcome in their home, despite my new occupation.

I hope to see you soon.

Yours thankful,

~Lana "Luck" Wake