[IC newspaper] The Adventurers Watch - archive

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
Anyone advertising in the paper would really help me out. Of course I can think of fake funny ads, but I'd like to keep it as genuine as possible to reflect the IC times of today. Advertising is free, just send me a PM with Max 60 words. :heart:

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
To whoever has some juicy short stories, please send me a PM with your entry to the Adventurers Watch!
I've finished the larger stories now and got space for 2 shorts and 1 average one. I'll be able to fill it up for sure, but I want to give others the opportunity to join in on the fun too.
If your piece is already covered by another piece I already wrote, I'm afraid it won't make it into the Watch.
So this is just a heads-up, if you want anything in the watch, or you want your advertisement in it, you've got 4 more days :)

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
I've been thinking about this for a while, and have decided to give each newspaper its own thread. This thread will continue to serve as an archive where all editions are gathered, but the new paper will always be released in its own thread so people will never miss it!