Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC/OOC] In Search of Bowyers and Weavers

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
1617850328870.png

Missives are posted in Verdant Valley, Eldpoint, and Storm's Landing, bearing a stamp of a bird...

Hello. This is Thryss Vendolyn, or Queenfisher, of Queenfisher's Odds and Bodkins. Recently, my shop has experienced an increased volume of orders, for which I am thankful.
However, I am but one woman with two hands, and so, I am in search of one or two employees, apprentices, what have you. Intermediately skilled Weavers and season Bowyers are sought to assist
in the shaping of bows and weaving of strings, for a negotiable cut of each order. With extra hands, orders can be finished quicker, and in their owner's hands sooner. Apprentice-employee people will have the opportunity to learn new techniques and improve their own skills, with directed work. Bowyers who prove able to carve up to snuff will be paid the highest cut.
Write Verdant Valley, as usual!

-T.V.

Looking to collaborate with Carvers and Tailors!
On an OOC level, one will need to be a journeyman weaver and/or expert bowyer.
This is so 1.) Silk bowstrings can be made and 2.) Bows sold are still [Excellent] quality.
However IC, all are eligible, because their character may find it fulfilling.