Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC Shop] Ackerland Horses 2.0

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
1525197551316.png

⚜ HORSES OF ACKERLAND ⚜

The tradition of finely bred steeds in the lands of Ackerland is to be continued under Castellan Fleur de Courtnay, reinstating the city once more as a source of finely and trained horses available across the continent for those willing to pay.

{Camargue}- Very Common
Smaller than other breeds, Camargue are the most common strain, often semi-wild and tamed at an early age. They tend to have a certain hardiness and agility that is sought after, and are almost always gray in color. Easily accessible to peasants because of their low price and ease of capture, they make great saddle horses and cart-pullers.

{Chasseur}- Common
Primarily used as a hunting horse, the Chasseur are charactarized by a height up to seventeen hands and solid coloring of brown, gray, and white. They have a hardy stamina and are generally compatible with other fields of work such as agriculture and cart-pulling.

{Landais}- Semi-Common
Bred for there incredible speed, these horses are often lean and suit those that ride often perfectly, should they wish to get to their destination faster than any other.

{Boulonnais}- Semi-Common
Large and elegant, they suit nobility that seek a comfortable ride perfectly. While they do come with a higher price, their calm demeanor and stunning coat are unmatched by other breeds. They are usually gray, chestnut, or black in color.

{Ardennais}- Rare
Draft horses, characterized by extremely stout and muscular bodies, along with feathering at the hooves and a generally broad appearance. Most are near sixteen hands high, and while they are not known for their speed, this war horse is revered for it's loyalty and courage in battle. They have unique personalities, great charm, and impressive strength.

1525197092069.png
Frau Fleur has hand-picked each steed for breeding herself, ensuring the line remains pure. Gender, type, and nature all factor into the overall price of the horse- Camargues can go for as little as several hundred radiants, while Boulonnais and Ardennais are reserved for high nobility and may take several thousand from one's coinpurse.

Purchase of both an Ardennais and Boulonnais is limited to noble members of the Holy Empire of Anhald only, less otherwise granted by Lady de Courtnay herself.

All de Courtnay and Anhald laws apply. During a time of war, any and all Ardennais are reserved and may be freely used for purposes of the Reich at Kaiser Audwine's direction.

{OOC: I'd like to get some RP in and around Ackerland. Right now this is only IC,
but Brit and I plan on expanding it to OOC as well. If your character is interested,
I'd be happy to arrange an RP!}

Credit to Cukie1 for old post/formatting.
Credit to Brit for letting me bool with the horses.
Credit to some random wiki page for teaching me about ponies.

Last edited: