Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC Shop] Blue Moon Treats & Teas

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃

┊ ┊ ┊ ✿

┊ ┊ ❁⋆

┊ ๑ ┊

✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.

˚✽

☾ Blue Moon Bakery

The best pastries in Altera!

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Basic Info

The Slum entrance in Storm's Landing.

6:00 - 21:30

Owned by Fita Illirym

Bakery and Café

Fresh pastries, baked every morning!

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

bmb1.png

~Products~

wb2.png
Wheat Bread [Art by Elz ]

Simple but delicious wheat bread, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside like all good bread should be.

3 radiants apiece

Always in stock!

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫
rb2.png

Garlic and Rosemary Bread [Art by Elz ]
: A savory loaf baked with fresh herbs and everyone's favorite substitute for nine mothers.

4 radiants apiece

Always in stock!

honeymoon.png

Honeymoon Cakes [Art by Elz ]

A small crescent-shaped cake drizzled in honey.

1 radiant apiece

Always in stock!

fishpieactual.jpg

Fish Pies

Cod so fresh it'll jump right out of your hands, wrapped in a fun fish-shaped pastry.

3 radiants apiece

Always in stock!

choccake.jpg

Custom Cakes

Available in chocolate, plain, and strawberry, decorated however you'd like.

30 radiants apiece

Made to order. Opal#8530

caramel tart.jpg

Caramel Tarts

Delicious caramel, wrapped in a pastry crust and dusted with a salt topping.

10 radiants apiece

Always in stock!

--------------------------

frog2.png
Frog Bread [Art by Elz ]

The Blue Moon Bakery's famous frog bread, buttery rolls made in the shape of little frogs! They're topped with rosemary and a tasteful sprinkling of sea salt.

3 radiants apiece

Always in stock!

fudgecookie.jpg

Fudge Cookies

Chocolate cookies drizzled in fudge, made with more than enough caffeine to get you through your day.

2 radiants apiece

Always in stock!

croissant.jpg

Croissants

A delicious Lavoyardian treat. Filled with halved strawberries and fresh, citrusy whipped cream, each topped with another dollop of whipped cream and a whole strawberry; or drizzled in honey, with cinnamon and ground nuts nestled in between the layers.

5 radiants apiece

Always in stock!

cinnabunnies.jpg
Cinnabunnies

Rabbit-shaped cinnamon rolls, filled with Fi's secret cinnamon filling and topped with melty icing.

7 radiants apiece

Always in stock!

bmb2.png

OOC:
This is an entirely in-character shop, open whenever I'm online as Fi. No OOC shop exists but I do have the props for the baked goods for now. Contact me on Discord at Opal#8530 if you have any questions!

Attachments

Last edited:

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
Florence would smile at the poster as she saw it, brushing her finger across it lightly.

"I wonder if I could inquire about marzipan cakes for my siblings and me."

{YES QuEEen aw I love shops- but specifically bAKERIESSSS--- I will come soon >: )}

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
Illyrana took down one of the posters and specifically say she was selling something called a Honeymoon roll. Oh, Illy is definitely visiting this place later. Folds it up and pockets it for later.

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
UPDATE! Added frog popovers, life-by-chocolate cookies, and unicorn profiteroles! (because I had no idea they existed in-universe and i hAd to)

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
[!]

The Blue Moon Bakery has been closed until further notice, due to recent attacks. Fi is residing in the hospital for now.

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
[!] An update to the posters around Storm's Landing:

"I've put this off for long enough, so the Bakery is currently looking for an assistant to help around the shop! Tasks include customer service, helping and/or experimenting with recipes, and picking up shipments of ingredients. I'd prefer someone who's interested or passionate about baking or experimenting. Contact Fita Illirym for more information, please."

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
[!]

The Blue Moon Bakery is opening once again, since the winter renovations have been complete! Be sure to stop by for the re-opening sale!

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
[!]

HUGE OVERHAUL! The bakery is open once again, with an assortment of new pastries and a new interior! Stop by Astrakhan for a croissant or two!

Credits to Galaxy for the interior build ily​

Last edited:

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend

[!]

Fita Illirym has fallen ill, and the Blue Moon Bakery will be closed for the next few days.

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
[!]

The Blue Moon Bakery now stocks Cinnabunnies and Berry Pillows. Left of the baker's garden lies a bin of free bread, refilled daily.

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
[HELP WANTED!]

The Blue Moon Bakery is hiring cashiers and assistant bakers. No experience required. Talk to Fita Illirym to apply!

Opal#8530, message me if interested.

Last edited:

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
[!]

The new seasonal pastry is... Cinnamon-Apple Pies! For the next week, get a free glass of apple cider after buying a slice of pie.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Jishrim? nah.
Qlippoth? nah.
There is only one end-game boss of Hollowworld. It has 5 +3 Focus in Persuasion.

You'll never make it out.

Lana is addicted to these things, I really want to RP buying these like everyday.

Dappest

Loyal Servant of Altera
mon1496
mon1496
Jishrim? nah.
Qlippoth? nah.
There is only one end-game boss of Hollowworld. It has 5 +3 Focus in Persuasion.

You'll never make it out.

Lana is addicted to these things, I really want to RP buying these like everyday.
yeah granny is right there with you these and the cinabunnies

Dappest

Loyal Servant of Altera
mon1496
mon1496
someone did that once and I was sad though I have bought a round for everyone in the bakery several times

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
[!]

The new seasonal pastry is... Hot-Chocolate Lattice! For the next week, get a free fudge cookie with every hot chocolate order!

AKA - the Blue Moon Bakery is active again!