Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ IC Shop ] [ Map Art ] Golden Bottoms Trading Company

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
output-onlinejpgtools (1).png

Golden Bottoms Trading Company
Motto: When in doubt, best be an ass.

1597809193044.png
GERMINATION
2,000 Radiants
[ Map Art created from Jamhour Caroline's Germination - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OyRoBk ]

1603083914223.png
HANGING
2,000 Radiants

[ Original Art made by Julian Devorak - https://www.deviantart.com/meiseki/art/XII-The-Hanged-Man-Julian-Devorak-733260891 ]

1603084069324.png
FAIREST HELENA
2000 Radiants

(( Original Art made by Elz! ))

1603257646716.png
KRAKENSBANE, 2307
2000 Radiants

(( Original Art by Ruu! ))

1603257816230.png
Cymic I, 2307
2000 Radiants

(( Original Art by Elz! ))

1604327402872.png
Of Gods And Men
2000 Radiants

(( Peasant Icon from Warcraft III !!!))

OOC:
I made some map art of a beautiful piece of art I found (links given).
Will be selling copies IC/OOC. To recuperate material and time costs, each will cost 2k each.
Items can be assumed to be an IC painting.

Oh and once you have bought a copy, feel free to make as many copies of that copy as you want!
Just ideally only for personal use! (Aka please don't give copies to others.)

Full disclosure- The map is locked, however, I am unsure as to what will happen when the sorrows reset. The map /may/ wipe clean. I have been told in previous attempts to make map art (although this was before the map "locking" feature new to 1.15), this occurred. I believe it will not happen, but it /could/ happen. There will be no refunds if it does. Sorrows should not be updated for a while yet anyway, so you will at least have this for a good amount of time!

Physical store in SL.​

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Wow! I want to reserve one for when I'm back. I need this at Frostwarts. NEED need. I'll pay extra if necessary

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Ahhh you should have tagged me in this! It looks awesome and you'd better keep one aside for me!
Wow! I want to reserve one for when I'm back. I need this at Frostwarts. NEED need. I'll pay extra if necessary
Of course! Happy to do so! Just waiting on the rent application to come through for that shop in spawn!
Probably easiest to sell that way! And provides an IC outlet for the mapart!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Gib Bartooliinii Mongoose kaiser_harding

The Golden Bottoms Trading Company has opened shop!
Now selling the map art in spawn!

1597982600132.png

Drop by next to Rando to find it!
I have also added a request form for further map art in a book in the storeroom. You can add requests to that. If I like the idea (and have time/resources), I may do it. No guarantees though!

Again-
Full disclosure- The map is locked, however, I am unsure as to what will happen when the sorrows reset. The map /may/ wipe clean. I have been told in previous attempts to make map art (although this was before the map "locking" feature new to 1.15), this occurred. I believe it will not happen, but it /could/ happen. There will be no refunds if it does. Sorrows should not be updated for a while yet anyway, so you will at least have this for a good amount of time!

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Gib Bartooliinii Mongoose kaiser_harding

The Golden Bottoms Trading Company has opened shop!
Now selling the map art in spawn!

View attachment 113927

Drop by next to Rando to find it!
I have also added a request form for further map art in a book in the storeroom. You can add requests to that. If I like the idea (and have time/resources), I may do it. No guarantees though!

Again-
I'll go and buy it in a month, keep one behind for me will ya? :)

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Rejigged my shop a little!
Added Grey Wallpaper map art.

Germination is now 2k rads!

I also now take the occasional map art commission. You provide the reference image + mats and I can build it for you + make map art for you. Costs rads
It will be built in the sorrows somewhere secret, or in a place of your choosing!

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
+ For the noble customers of the Golden Bottoms Trading Company, the Company brings some of its finest pieces of artwork yet! +

Fairest Helena
1603082925166.png
A fine piece filled with deep red and pink hues commissioned to honor the success and achievements of Helena Valdis, a prominent businesswoman, and banker within Storm's Landing.
Elz

Hanging
1603083571256.png
A painting filled with a great amount of mystery, this was commissioned and never collected upon. The painting depicts a man about to hang for his crimes and is rendered in beautiful golds, blues, and reds.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
+ For the noble customers of the Golden Bottoms Trading Company, the Company brings some of its finest pieces of artwork yet! +

Cymic I, 2307
1603257190857.png
Commissioned for the noble Konung Cymic I of Sangria, king of Sangria, this portrait is rendered in beautiful dark and purple hues.

Krakensbane, 2307
1603257476681.png
A humble depiction of the Konung Cymic I, commissioned for the Konung himself.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

Of Gods And Men

+ Or +
A Philosopher's Musing
1604327304909.png
"Ready to work."

Thure Von Hardanger, 2307
1604326601598.png
Depicts the noble lord Thure Von Hardanger, from the Wolfstadt Estate, commissioned by an admirer of his.
Exclusive piece. Will not be sold to the public.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

Lana Wake, 2307
1604393364540.png
Depicts the renowned scholar and beauty, Lana Wake wearing her iconic red dress. Lana Wake is arguably the most famous scholar of all time and is often compared to the likes of Rahm Kennyson, once Scholar for the Silver Crown, and Kublai Kull, founder of Frostwarts.

Now selling in the Golden Bottoms Company outlet in Storm's Landing.​

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
These are cool as hell