Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ IC Shop ] [ Map Art ] Golden Bottoms Trading Company

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
how the heck are these so cheap? :confused: they're an amazing and entirely unique addition to any build! If I were still around I'd gladly pay 10k

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
+ NOTICE OF NEW OWNERSHIP +
Let it be known the esteemed Ballard Major of Eldpoint has taken sole ownership of the Golden Bottoms Trading Company! To celebrate this change, the brilliant Ballard Major offers the following goods up for purchase through the Golden Bottoms Trading Company:
1 x Tealstone
A beautiful stone taken from the great battle against the corrupted Pigmen touched with the power and glory of Archon!
3 x Feather(s) of Archon
Feathers instilled with Archon's might found at the site of Archon's fall against the great Wyrm!
2 x Pidgeon Rubies
Rubies the size of pigeon eggs!
And more!

Making this thing again because of this dood:
Adam/Byrne

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Question: Where/how do we buy these things
Send me a pm, or an IC letter for the teal stone/feathers/rubies etc
Map arts are through the shop at Storm's.

Will be gathering offerings over the next few days, goes to the highest bidder

Gib

Lady
Mystic
catadellic
catadellic
Mystic
+ NOTICE OF NEW OWNERSHIP +
Let it be known the esteemed Ballard Major of Eldpoint has taken sole ownership of the Golden Bottoms Trading Company! To celebrate this change, the brilliant Ballard Major offers the following goods up for purchase through the Golden Bottoms Trading Company:
1 x Tealstone
A beautiful stone taken from the great battle against the corrupted Pigmen touched with the power and glory of Archon!
3 x Feather(s) of Archon
Feathers instilled with Archon's might found at the site of Archon's fall against the great Wyrm!
2 x Pidgeon Rubies
Rubies the size of pigeon eggs!
And more!

Making this thing again because of this dood:
Adam/Byrne
HE'S BACK