Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

icrazy33's application [Accepted - Jinny]

icrazy33

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username? icrazy33

2. How old are you? 15

3. What country are you from? The United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet? Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming? Metagaming is reading acting on someones in game thoughts that are in brackets. On the other hand powergaming is when you act ooc to kill someone and kill them out of there control

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server? No

7. Name one of our current Mentors. Squidzoid

8. Tell us about yourself! Hello, my name is Miles and I live in America. Besides gaming my hobbies include: football (not the kind you play with your feet), coding, hunting and hockey. Other games that I play are: Skyrim, Oblivion, Rainbow Six Siege, Counter Strike and Fortnite. As for pets, I have two dogs: Chewbacca and Panda Bear, and two fish named Lil Fishy and Frank. This concludes the about me portion of this application.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? I googled medieval role play Minecraft server, and this server was the first result.

About Your Character!

Character Name: Dalton Crane

Character Age: 23

Character Race: Human

Appearance: Gear: Iron Sword, Iron Chestplate, 3 pieces of bread
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6' 0"
Skin Color: Caucasian
Shirt: loose fitting gray tunic
Pants: Black worn-in pants

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
2018-08-02_15.50.58.png

Written Test!
As Dalton walked towards the tavern at the center of town he can feel the town folks eye’s looking him down. Even though he could feel their eyes on him he kept his eye forward, trying not to attract more attention than he already had. As he entered the tavern he thought of the same thing that he thought of every time he came to a new town:
Is it too late to turn back?
But just as before he came to the same conclusion, that if he returned to his village, to his mother and sister, his father would rise from his grave where he had been laid to rest just 1 month before. Dalton remembered the day his father died like it was yesterday:
“C’mon, one-eye!” Yelled his father, “lets go hiking!”
“But Dad, I was going to go to the tavern with the lads!” Dalton had replied,
“While you are under my roof you will follow my rules!” Barked the old man,
“Yes sir..”
They hiked for two hours before they came across the wolfs. There were at least ten wolves that surrounded them, maybe more. They looked hungry and his father was first to take action, he smacked the wolf blocking the path to their rear before telling Dalton to run home. Being the coward he was he ran, he then kept running and he heard the wolves kill his father, thankfully he was able to bring the town guard to help before the wolves were able to eat his father.
Dalton was waken from his memory, as a big man shook him,
“Oi, lad.” the man spit, “You alive in there?”
“Yes” Replied Dalton with a grimace.
The man sat in the chair across from Dalton before saying,
“The names Walter.” He said, as he extended his hand,
“Dalton, Dalton Crane” Dalton stated as he took the bigger man hand and shook.
Walter shifted in his seat and took a long gulp of his mead before getting to the point.
“What happened to yer eye, lad?’ He said blatantly."When I was young I fell on a tent stake.” Dalton said as he sipped his own mead.
“Woah…” said Walter under his breath.
Walter then stood and walked over to a group of men at the bar, most likely telling them Dalton’s story, based on the shocked expressions on their faces. One made his way over to Dalton and pulled Dalton to his feet.
“You think your a man, traveler?” Spit the man,
“Yes , and I know you're a woman” replied Dalton as he pushed the man off of him.
The man blind with rage, swung at Dalton….

Last edited:

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Just to make sure you know, to avoid being too edgy or dark like we make note of in the application, you know not to go too into detail about the abuse suffered by your character's father, correct?

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Perhaps if that's better. It's more so we don't want to have too many cliches or dark pasts.

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.