Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

If you char was part of a modern sub-culture, I.e Punk, Mods, Goths

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Rose Thoren​
~​
A hipster girl who's way too much into fandoming, yet she enjoys clubbing with friends and getting drunk.​

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Luisé would be probably the straight A student who always sides with the teachers. If the students could run an organisation to enforce school rules, she would join it as well.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Oglub would probably fit in with the barbaric war-lord table on the cafeteria.....and yes they have that in my high school I am lying

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Faelin... Probably rocking back and forth in a padded cell somewhere She would most likely lie in the bizarre blurred area between a tragic introvert and an eccentric enthusiast.
Evelyn would be a quiet and hard-working student.
[Redacted] would be [redacted].

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I am the Joker!

But at the same time, a weak, innocent man who only wants to be respected...

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Czhelk would be that ratty little kid who's always picking fights and annoying people.

Griffo, the likeable midget guy.