Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Ignis Synnove] Cliff Raymond - T1

Dusty

Legend of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Dragondusty
Dragondusty
Villager

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

IGN
Dragondusty

Character Name
Clifford J. Raymond

Character Profile
[x]

Patron
Ignis Synnove

Tell me, at the deepest of my core
What is it that you long for. . ?

Tell me, as my flames grow higher
Why is it that for you, I shall never tire. . ?

The time is coming, that I must tell you
That everything I can do. . .
It is for the love, I hold to be so true. . .

You are my one truth:
You are my one fatal flaw:
Without you, I would be empty. . .
Without you, I couldn’t be happy. . .

How is it, that as the flames of my heart blaze. .
That just you sitting there, makes me amazed. . ?

For the truth is. . .

For the flames of my heart yearn to say. . .

How is it, that you can be so true. . ?

How is it. . That I could love you. . ?

Divine Log

Date - Log

Chapter One, Gaining of Faith
1/20/2021
- Read the Tenets, gained interest in Ignis Synnove's guidance.

1/21/2021 - Sat down and spoke with a Blessed, Cassius West, about Ignis Synnove.
1/22/2021 - Climbed the mountain to the North of Linistel to visit Ignis' shrine and gain a new respect for the Goddess.
1/24/2021 - Begun a daily ritual of prayer during the Sunrise, which he repeats every morning.
1/29/2021 - Taken on as a Squire under Cassius West.
1/30/2021 - Went on a short pilgrimage to Knight's Haven, where he took notes on the Saints and other notable beings there.
1/30/2021 - While in Knight's Haven, he visited the shrine to Ignis and prayed as he has seen others do.
2/5/2021 - Cliff participated in a battle against cultists, and afterwards he burned all the dead he could find in Ignis' name.
2/13/2021 - Cliff memorized the names of the four Saints listed in Knight's Haven; Saint Magnus, Saint Mathieu, Saint Charles, Saint Arthorius.
2/24/2021 - Cleared Linistel's Shrine to Ignis Synnove of Wasps.
2/25/2021 - Cliff spoke with his mentor about the previous Saints, and the actions of Saint Mathieu, in hopes to learn more about his faith.
3/6/2021 - Clifford made his first proper offering to Ignis Synnove in the Grand Cathedral, a Buckler of his own make that he had used in many battles. In his mind, the shield represents his own protection and that he had entrusted it entirely in Synnove.
3/6/2021 - Cliff participated in a hunt for a gryphon, the party finding both a living and undead gryphon. After the battle, Cliff burned both of the bodies in Ignis Synnove's name; in hopes that neither would rise once more.
3/10/2021 - Cliff was one of the Ignites who was christening the new Harding church to Synnove. During the initial prayers and sermon, Kilroxians attacked the town. Alongside his mentor in Synnove and many others, Clifford was able to help defend the town and push back against the attacking barbarians. After the event, they burned the bodies.
3/15/2021 - Began training underneath his mentor's teacher, Thure von Hardanger, in terms of physical combat. During this, he learned of Thure's views on Synnove.
3/21/2021 - Participated in the journey into the Landing sewers alongside a group of other Ignites, in an attempt to find and defeat the source of the undead in the Landing.
3/24/2021 - Hunted a set of undead beasts, an Elchbar and a Kaiser Scorpion. He saw this as a defense of the innocent, and a search of glory in Synnove's name.
3/26/2021 - Lead a mass funeral pyre for the Landing's Undead in Synnove's name. Ignis Synnove Herself showed a presence through the flames of the pyre.
3/26/2021 - Cliff took a small vase full of the ashes of the dead burned during the [Light the Pyre] event, offering them to Synnove in the Landing Cathedral.
3/26/2021 - Participated in the defense of an injured Emberlark, said to be a sign of Synnove, from invaders.
3/28/2021 - Cliff burned the bodies of a trio of hunters fallen in battle, and healed any survivors he could by cauterizing their wounds.
3/28/2021 - Attended and watched Cassius' sermon, and swore an oath to join in Synnove's Crusade.
3/31/2021 - During another venture into the Landing's sewers to save a fallen ally, Cliff struck down a band of murderers in Synnove's name. During which, he notably preached the 8th tenet to them. Afterwards, he burned their bodies upon a pyre in the graveyard.

Chapter Two, The Devout
5/1/2021 - With a recap of the most recent political situation, Cliff has set aside his time with the Hardangers and began his journey into Blackrush. He wishes to seek knighthood under Bennett.

5/12/2021 - Cliff arrived at Praes Divina, and created a small shrine to Synnove in the designated area. He wrote the tenets upon boards for all to see, and had a statue brought to represent Synnove herself.

Last edited:

Dusty

Legend of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Dragondusty
Dragondusty
Villager

Spell Log
Spell Points: 3

[Universal Spells]
PURIFY
- 0 Casts
ILLUMINATE - 0 Casts
VISION - 0 Casts
DIVINE WORD - 4 Casts
FEAST OF THE GODS
- 0 Casts

[
Tier One]
RESTORE ORDER - 1 Casts
IGNITE - 0 Casts
UNWORTHY - 0 Casts
EMBER OF IGNIS - 0 Casts

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
-=][=-

On the morrow, Clifford awakes to begin his prayer to the Sun as always, the squire dutiful in his faith to Synnove.

Upon its ascent over the horizon, however, the young Ignite is graced with a sight of unimaginable beauty--a sunrise of heavenly, regal gold.

It illuminates the sky in magnificent hues and basks him in a warmth of reward. The vision fades, and leaves him with a sensation of power.

He knelt in piety to the Dawnbringer, and now rises as one of her Blessed.​