Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Imani Zaire

DizPanda

Official Alteran
Patron
DizPanda
DizPanda
Patron

“Feel the earth under your feet and breathe in the sweet, sweet air.”

Basic Information

Full Name: Imani Zaire
Nicknames: N/A
Race: Sooleran - Human
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Material Status: Single
Social Status: Commoner
Job: Merchant-Perfumer
Preferred Weapon: N/A
Voice: Estelle. I love her warm voice.

Skill Information

Cooking [- - - - - = - - - -]
Baking [- - - - -
=- - - -]
Dancing [- - -
= - - - - - -]
Singing [
= - - - - - - - - -]
Herbology [-
= - - - - - - - -]
Essential Oils [- - - - -
= - - - -]
Soap [- - - - - - -
= - -]
Perfume [- - - - - - - -
= -]
Apothecarian [-
= - - - - - - - -]
Alchemy [
= - - - - - - - - -]
Medical [- -
= - - - - - - -]
Massage [- - - - -
= - - - -]
Farming [- - - - - - - - -
=]
Gardening [- - - - - - - -
= -]

Body Condition

Physical Shape: Endomorph
Body Fat: Medium
Scars: N/A
Illnesses: N/A
Modifications: N/A
Markings/Tattoos: N/A
Quirks: Sensitive nose and taste buds.

Languages

Common [Master]
Marjash [First Language]

Hometown: A village by the Eastern sea.
Current Homes: Monastery in Mocking Bay and Tavern Rooms
Places Own: N/A
Visited: Eldpoint, Sanardu, Storm’s Landing, Mocking Bay, Halbed, Astrakhan,
Blackrush Crossing, New Sooleran, Linistel, and her Village.

Visual Information

Eye Color: Deep Grey
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Style: Very curly, normally put into a loose pony-side tail,
or has a headband mad of cloth to keep hair out of her face.
Skin Color: Deep caramel mocha.
Height: 5 foot and 3 inches
Weight: 139 lbs.

Personality and Abilities

Food: Sweet Fruits
Scent: [SECRET]
Drink: Wine
God: Shalherana
Place: Anything with greenery.
Activity: Making perfumes.
Animal: Kittens or Cats

Dislikes
Color: Grey
Food: Spicy Foods
Scent: Rot
Drink: Milk
God: N/A
Place: Dark places.
Activity: Running
Animal: N/A

Fears
Dark and cold places.

Abilities
Has a sensitive nose and taste buds.
Her mental health is pretty strong as she is an upbeat and bubbly person.

Life Story (Key Events)
[Birth-Childhood]
She was born in a village south of Sanardu with a small settlement of other Rooted Soolerans.
Has three older sisters and one older brother.
Family and village help raise her.
At four, she helped around the house with basic chores and prepping food.
At seven, her mother gave birth to a boy.
At nine, she started to learn how to make oils that they used to preserve herbs.
At eleven, Imani finished learning how to read and write in Marjash.

[Adolescent]
At fourteen, Imani finished how to read, speak, and write in Common.
At fifteen, she learned the basics of herbology with her mother and grand-aunt.
At fifteen, her grandmother passed away.
At sixteen, Imani learned how to make basic essential oils.
[Young Adult - Present]
At eighteen, she learned how to make lye and the process of soap making.
At eighteen, she started to follow her father on his merchant routes and sell her oils and soaps.
At nineteen, she learned the basics of how to make perfumes.
At twenty-two, Imani had a relationship with one of the young men at the Village.
At twenty-three, she had lost a child.
At twenty-four, she broke off the relationship since she caught him fooling around while she was working.
At twenty-six, her youngest older sister passed away during childbirth. The baby is a boy. Imani helps raise the boy along with the rest of the village.
At twenty-nine, Imani traveled further than Sanardu to broaden her horizons with more clients. Aiming for Storm’s Ladig and Eldpoint. She plans to travel all over, but baby steps.

RELATIONS:

"Cherished"
Shalherana - "She is the All-Mother, an inspiration to me. Someone so dear that I too wish to be like. Her voice ever so warm and her embrace shakes off the cold. Would it be wrong to say I love her? N-not in a romantic way...more...like a child love their mother..."
Imani feels much love and grace with Shalherana and to spread her ways she aims to be like her. Her faith is very strong and she strives to become a devout follower of Shalherana's ways.

Family - "I love every bit of my family. They are there for me as I am there for them. We build each other up and make sure that no one is left behind."
Imani is a family-orientated woman. Family always comes first and she tends to be there for them when they need her.
1592559411116.png

"Sweet-Cakes"
Cymic - "This man is very funny and cheerful to be around. Sometimes I find him frowning and can't help but to try and make him smile. He is very kind, even though he doesn't like to admit it and fun to drink with. Very...sentimental and thoughtful."
Imani is very thankful to have met Cymic. He encourages her to strive forward in her path to become Blessed and likes her cooking.

Rook - "Besides this man's troubled past, he is rather interesting. His way of handling life and being a Blessed to Theodra kind of reminds me of how my people are at home with Jax and Shalherana."
Imani may scold him from time to time, but she cares for her friend.

Citrine - "I know so many important people! But as for this Queen, she is kind and attentive with those around her. I hope to be a student she could one day rely on."
Imani is learning and on her bath to become a Blessed with Citrine. She feels welcomed and treated fairly by her that she respects her as much as she respects Shalherana.

Woven - "The teller of stories. A woman I can speak to in a manner of a way that is romanticized by some. She calls me the Floating Petal. Which I find ironic given my last name and who I follow."
Imani feels a connection with this woman and enjoys her time by talking to her or listening to her. Even when she is a little silly.

Lillian - "Oh sweetie...the seasons of winter do not bode well for you, but like every season we must go through it...spring is near."
Imani's heart breaks for this halfling. She understands in a way of what she is going through but knows she has another chance at happiness.

Cassandra - "Miss Cassandra has been nothing but nice to me. I know she wishes to turn a new leaf and even says she does kind of follow Shalherana. I shouldn't pry anymore about her past. It clouds my sense of what I can see in the future."
Imani feels a connection with Cassandra about losing a child. She also is very thankful for Cassandra. Because of her, she is able to make money and even go with more confidence in her own work.

Branko - "I don't know much about vyrism...but you are nice to me. I know you have a troubled past, but I hope you stray from that and become better in the end."
Imani is a bit wary of Branko due to what people say about him, but she still offers him a warm smile and enjoys talking to him from time to time. She also thinks he is an old man and the curse turned him old.

"Honey"
Maebh

Eliss
Abraham
Asero
Ardaric
Fronslin

Dove
Connor
Henry

"Lemon Drops"
Beatrice

Raynor

"Hmm"
Set
Imani thinks she is a liar since Shalherana told her she is a XXXXXXXXXX.

My in-game name is: MizPanda
Updates will be made with this
Color

Last edited: