Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Impact [Feb 8th @ 5pmEST] {Violent}

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
=+=

1548732644171.png

=+=

A simple glance in the sky reveals another impact is imminent. While only skilled astronomers really know where this new meteor will hit, there is no doubt that it will be hitting soon.

=+=

OOC:
Where: An impact site
When: February 8th, 5pmEST
Rating: Violent (Chance of death if you engage anything, but there will be opportunities for non-violent characters as well.)

Last edited:

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
I'm actually pretty excited for this event. Good times.

I haven't been able to say that in a long, long time.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
Oh god! I want to go to this, but I'm likely going to be grounded for a bad report card ;;;;;;

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
This is going to have to be moved, I forgot that Sunday is my brother's birthday.
I'll be moving it back to Saturday at 5pm EST to try and keep it from conflicting with Bartooliinii's event.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is going to have to be moved, I forgot that Sunday is my brother's birthday.
I'll be moving it back to Saturday at 5pm EST to try and keep it from conflicting with Bartooliinii's event.
What happens if my event takes longer than 2 hours?

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
What happens if my event takes longer than 2 hours?
People will be allowed to arrive a little later.
I've tried to give you room, and I apologize, but I don't want to delay this another week, and can't hold it Friday for DMing at Luam's event.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
People will be allowed to arrive a little later.
I've tried to give you room, and I apologize, but I don't want to delay this another week, and can't hold it Friday for DMing at Luam's event.
Okay, it was literally just the question that I was curious what would happen should my event take a bit longer.
I'll try and make sure it takes less than 2 hours. I don't want my attendants to cancel cause of a chance they'd miss yours :/

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Okay, it was literally just the question that I was curious what would happen should my event take a bit longer.
I'll try and make sure it takes less than 2 hours. I don't want my attendants to cancel cause of a chance they'd miss yours :/
Really am sorry about this, I didn't want to take away from your event, but I can't push it back anywhere else.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Friday is the 8th, but earlier it said Saturday. I could be an idiot, but I just wanted some clarification so I know if I can make it or not!

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Friday is the 8th, but earlier it said Saturday. I could be an idiot, but I just wanted some clarification so I know if I can make it or not!
It will Friday the 8th, I changed it as Luam moved his event forward.

Intal

Lord of Altera
IntalCraft64
IntalCraft64
I cannot make it then, I'll be reading what happens though
Also I completely forgot about this event until now

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
If this isn’t the beginning of a War of the World’s scenario where the aliens get the sniffles and die, I’m gonna be doin a disappoint.
A260990D-3DEF-4AF6-8851-979D37BCD80D.jpeg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
If this isn’t the beginning of a War of the World’s scenario where the aliens get the sniffles and die, I’m gonna be doin a disappoint.
This is the campaign that will remove the tech lock from the lore and make us into a steam-punk server, didn't anyone tell you that?