Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Imperial fox hunt june 22 4pm est

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

~Information~
Time
4pmEST
June 22
Location the forests of Padrue​

On the twenty second of this Friday in the southern lands of the kingdom of Telarion, of the empire of fuvur is being hosted a fox hunt for the celebration. Of joining the empire a ling day of hunting foxes and other exotic game will be filled. Followed by a camping out and cooking of meats caught and stuffing of trophies for those who want them.Fine wines and foods have been ordered and set aside for those attending as well as a prize for the first fox caught and killed.

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Will pretty this up here later if work remains slow, or when I get home tonight this is the first part in a long series of events I have planned.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
(Question as an aside, is your faction an empire?)

I thought you allied with fuvur but I could Ben misremembering

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
(Question as an aside, is your faction an empire?)

I thought you allied with fuvur but I could Ben misremembering

Andre had a pair of meetings with Nwalme. The end agreement Andre managed with him is that Andre is made king with fuvurs support he can conduct many agreements and foreign policy like trade still. He gets to govern his lands and manage them As a kingdom. While acknowledging Nwalme as Emporer and coming into the fold while getting imperial protection.

There was Alot more but I'm on my phone ATM. It is not commonly known icly to Alot of people as it was done quietly.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Andre had a pair of meetings with Nwalme. The end agreement Andre managed with him is that Andre is made king with fuvurs support he can conduct many agreements and foreign policy like trade still. He gets to govern his lands and manage them As a kingdom. While acknowledging Nwalme as Emporer and coming into the fold while getting imperial protection.

There was Alot more but I'm on my phone ATM. It is not commonly known icly to Alot of people as it was done quietly.
Gotcha. That's what I'd assumed.

I was just confused by "imperial"

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I may be a little late this one students mother is taking her time coming to pick her up.