Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IMPORTANT] Pocket Migration

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Hello all,

As I'm sure anyone who's ventured there has noticed, the pocket world has nearly unplayable amounts of lag and is generally hurting. Under the hood it's eating about as many server resources as the actual main map, so we're going to generate a fresh one without the 8 years of inactive pockets that need to be loaded.

The timeline for this is about two weeks; on the 9th of January I'm going to make the new map and start migrating pockets. At this point, the old pocket world will be inaccessible, and /pocket should take you to the new map. Sit tight while this is happening, I'll try to power through them all as quickly as possible.

If you have a pocket, I would like you to fill out the form below in a reply to this thread. The old world will still exist if anyone really needs to get in to it/move their pocket, but I'll see evil things if people start asking about it immediately after the migration.

On a tangential note, I recommend storing things in barrels rather than chests, as they're significantly easier to render while still having the same storage efficiency. I don't think there are any outstanding bugs/unreliability in storing things in them, but let me know if they're actually terrible and I'll remove this.

Please only respond to this thread with migration applications. Any questions, please drop them in the discord.
Thanks,
-Lannis

Migration Form:
IGN:
Pocket Coordinates: (Can be any point inside your current pocket, just for reference if something gets lost in the shuffle)

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
IGN: Jasper151627237
Pocket Coordinates: X, Y, Z is 29, 146, 171

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
IGN: Kurzik
Coords:
1608769921595.png

IGN: BLargtheawesome
Coords:
1609219541701.png

Is there a chance we could have our pockets put together?

Last edited:

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
IGN: uhavebeengalaxyd
Pocket Coordinates: x = 70 y = 117 z = 2