Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Region Destruction

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Regarding Bodejodel btw. My last info is that he literally can't login despite wanting. Something seems to be wrong with his account (not hijacked) and he is still waiting for Mojang to process his ticket... Note, he opened that ticket roughly 5+ months ago, that is about Mojangs backlog...
So yeah he isn't intentionally inactive

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
+Region Destruction Update+

The list has been updated! All who are now on the DOOMED list will be given two weeks before the clean-up starts.
The Owners and Co-Owners of these regions are listed below, so they can salvage what they wish to keep, or use one of the aforementioned forms to appeal.

Owners
Kaladir: ArkianDragon
Leftw: LeftwardElk
Nest: bettemus99
Newfalandraal: HogoShi_Kitsune
Riena: overlord2304
Riverside: Rosary_Omen
Underwood: Raykaystar
Arduin: Michcat
Daiyamatuus: Michcat

Co-Owners
Kaladir: StarWillow2000
NewFalandraal: Cymic_
Arduin: TheDeester, Jstar, Sizzix
Daiyamatuus: Warwolf

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Are the Blackstone regions not all operating under the same rules?
Bs and Bsgov were asked to be maintained by you and Dracon. Bs is now under Jak's name, hence why it escaped me that it was in the SSZ section, while Bsgov is under Dracon's.
I moves Bs back away from the Yiiiikes list, while Bsgov is gone from the queue altogether due to Dracon's activity.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Bs and Bsgov were asked to be maintained by you and Dracon. Bs is now under Jak's name, hence why it escaped me that it was in the SSZ section, while Bsgov is under Dracon's.
I moves Bs back away from the Yiiiikes list, while Bsgov is gone from the queue altogether due to Dracon's activity.
While it's a mute point now anyway, I'd like to point to my earlier post that bode is still waiting for his ticket to be resolved, as he is literally incapable of logging into MC atm, with mojang having his ticket in queue for half a year now. With our last update in that regard being as recent as 2 days ago. No idea what's keeping Mojang so long.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Heck, I didn't even get any kind of notice and was busy/ am away and still busy due to holidays.

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
Double checking since I have been busy from work and all but, Avurkora should be safe since I still login every once in awhile. if anything aidoninja is next in line to receive the region since they are the main donor.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I am taking full control of region GSC. I am currently the owner of the region via the plugin.
Is there a form I need to fill out to confirm this?
Jak can fully transfer ownership by filling in the form listed on the first page (see screenshot below), so we can pass Owner status to you.
+When Owners request transfer to one current Co-Owner through a forum conversation.
Owners can't transfer their regions to any players if they aren't able to log in. They'd have to choose from their current Co-Owners. This goes the same for banned players. Banned players can only use the forum conversation to request a transfer to a Co-Owner. This is to make sure we can track forum accounts to MC accounts. If there is an ounce of suspicion on legitimacy in the requests made (false accounts), it might be declined.

If you're able to log in, then please use the command yourself.

For Owners
MC ign:
Owner of this region:
Co-Owner you wish to transfer to:
[MC ign and forum tag]
"I give the region I own to this Co-Owner. I know that what they do with it won't be dictated by my vision for the region and their plans for it will be their own. If it differs from what we planned, then I can't complain because the region is now their responsibility. I know I cannot later demand to have the region back."

For Co-Owners
MC ign:
Co-Owner of this region:
Owner of region is:
[MC ign and forum tag]
"I plan to accept the region because I will [Insert paragraph of potential plans for the region here.]"

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
Double checking since I have been busy from work and all but, Avurkora should be safe since I still login every once in awhile. if anything aidoninja is next in line to receive the region since they are the main donor.
Honestly cant remember donating but it wouldn't surprise me. I went through a faze where i would just give anyone that needed rads rads as i felt like i had no need for them.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
It is not on the list at the moment, so it is indeed safe for the time being
aidoninja has been added as heir

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
+Region Destruction Update+

Based on the critique received within the "Inactive Region Destruction Critique" thread, the following change will be made to the current Region Destruction Policy.

The Heir System
Below,, all currently listed Owners and Co-Owners will be tagged.
They, in turn, will put forward a single individual as the heir to their region should the Owner themselves be inactive for four or more months.
Once a region moves into the
Yiiiikes List, both the Owner and listed Heir will be tagged. Upon request of the heir, the Ownership rights of the region will be transfered to them.
From then on, they can put another player forth as the new heir to that region.

Via the Prestige plugin, this happens automatically by selecting someone as the Heir to their House. Once the Owner goes inactive and is dewhitelisted, the House and affiliated regions are automatically transferred to the Heir.

If neither Owner nor heir react before the region moves up onto the
Doomed List, they will receive one final notification.
Failure to respond within one week will result in the destruction of the region conform the Region Destruction policy.

Regardless of being heir or not, any co-owner (or builder) may still request Staff to exclude a few important buildings.
This means that they are not destroyed, but also means that they can be claimed and modified by anyone if not by you.
To aid the co-owner/builder in reclaiming the ruins/remaining buildings, they will be given notice of when the region protection is removed.

The Region List will be re-evaluated over the course of this week, and the regions re-distributed amongst the tiers of Region Destruction.
Any pre-existing agreements made will remain, and be followed up on according to the terms set before the Region Destruction pause.

[Prestige Guide]

Region - Owner - Heir

Blackprairie - Deathmoron
I'll take ownership for my mistakes, yes.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I'll take ownership for my mistakes, yes.
You're still active enough for your region to be unaffected.
The tag was for the Heir system, encouraging people to select a Heir that can take on the region in case of prolonged absence past the point of Region Destruction.

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
You're still active enough for your region to be unaffected.
The tag was for the Heir system, encouraging people to select a Heir that can take on the region in case of prolonged absence past the point of Region Destruction.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Greetings HollowWorld,

It has been a long time coming, I know. First off I want to start by saying some things have been changed with the Region Destruction rules and I will be listing a couple of the major changes but it is encouraged you read the thread to have a full understanding if these changes affect you. The 6+ month timer for Region Destruction has changed to
4+ months of inactivity and regions must be maintained during this time or it will be placed up for destruction unless otherwise.

+ Form Appeals & You
There is a series of forms you are able to fill out if it applies to you; you can find them on the thread. The most recent addition is for Co-Owners or Heirs to a region whose Owner has either left the server, banned, whitelisted or other.
[+] When Co-Owners requests to become an owner of an inactive region. This form applies to Co-Owners who have placed a tremendous amount of time, money, and/or effort and the Owner is no longer applicable (i.e; Banned or has (with confirmation) left the server or de-whitelisted with no confirmation of transferring.). Forum conversation or thread post below is acceptable.
There MUST be evidence of your position as Heir or work and time spent poured into the region. The more evidence, the better your chances. If you are accepted, you cannot immediately request a refund after 4 months, although some cases may be considered. If there is no one still actively doing something with the region, it will then be plopped back to destruction.
MC ign:
Co-Owner of the region:
Why do you specifically wish to own the region?:
[Write here]
Evidence:
+ Inactivity
Inactivity happens when a player logs on less or not at all, as we all know. When this applies to Region Destruction, logging on for short amounts of time between large time gaps will not reset your activity timer, nor will it save your region. To avoid your region placed up for Destruction, it is encouraged to set your heirs or transfer ownership to an ACTIVE PLAYER and post below so staff is able to record Heirs or transfer ownership or if requested. Note that if no Co-Owners are bringing activity to the region, the region will be put up for destruction again.

As a forewarning, those who are inactive over 6 months will be dewhitelisted if no sign of activity is seen after two weeks, along with their regions (by deletion, preserved, or transferred). Regions that were on the thread previously have already been processed and cleared out.

Thank you for reading! I will be bumping this thread often and tagging the appropriate people in the next two weeks so plenty of people will have a chance to sort things before everything is undone.

+ Region Destruction Update +

The list has been updated! We got a big one. All who are now on the list will be given two weeks before the clean-up starts.
The Owners and Co-Owners of these regions are listed below, so they can salvage what they wish to keep, or use one of the aforementioned forms to appeal.

Owners - Doomed List
Avurkora - lycana
Braes - Axex
Duskholm - Readij
Estate - Sankera
Hushed Grove - Spirit
Isle - Auriel
Medusa - KatrinMair
Montivilliers - MrMine
Mountainhome - The Cinnaroll
Oasis - CloakedReaper
Phoenix - StarWillow2000
Rs - BrianAT16
Ruins - CloakedReaper
Sanctum - Smurf
Sool - Charybdis
Theloa - CloakedReaper
Tideborne - The Cinnaroll
Wc - Axex
Eastwatch - NIAH

Garden - Jeroxia
Hemlock - Samwych
Padure - GoldenGRIE
Sanctuary - Redy

Active Co-Owners
Braes - Jstar
Montivilliers - Rawkiller
Mountainhome - Baron2537
Ruins - BoredBrit
Tideborne - Tideborne GhostKairo123
Eastwatch - JoeJoe (Very barely)

Padure - Rawkiller

+++

Owners - Yiiikes List
Rc - @Tempy
Eisenheim - Hai_Paladin

Active Co-Owners
Rc - Ruu Darling (Heir)
Eisenheim - Tot Zoslore

+++

Owners - Hmmm List
Eldpoint - Emmaway
Forstenburg - GrimReaper
Stonehold - DraKonum

Active Co-Owners
Eldpoint - Map
(I just need you to confirm what you want to do with Eldpoint)

+++

Note: there might be further updates to come. Please set your Heirs so I can update the Heir page.

On the 28th, cleaning will begin and there will be no more chances to save your regions.

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Me and the photoshop were having a disagreement today, but Ayda says I can have the mountain home, and Riago can have Tideborn place just got to zoom in with the magnifying glass on the link.

Last edited:

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Rosa has been inactive due to irl reasons, the region was moved to her while I was banned - I own the region again now
She has been inactive for 11 months and I would find it fair to transfer proper ownership back to you if you wish.