Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inktober 2017

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
day 1 [im so behind!]
In the spirit of inktober, Ill be freehanding everything
[DEAR GOD SAVE ME]

((Not sure I ever told peeps on HW but, I dont freehand the majority of my art >.> I wouldn't say tracing, moreso I sketch outlines of things roughly like proportions and pose and then draw everything else... you'll see the difference in skill in time, lol.))

[ I dont have traditional art supplies, sorry! ]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
What pens?
I had a 'micron' pen but the nib was bent from my family using it to write shopping lists too hard. : ( I just got the same one but I've not really worked with them before and they have a few sizes - I've got the 02 and 03 but I may get a 01 eventually. I think its a matter of what suits you best! (theyre not too expensive, i think mine were £2 per)

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed

there! All caught up now lol.

I tried free-handing a mermaid, and she ended up being chubby and short, but hey, I'm alright with that result.. Lol

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I had a 'micron' pen but the nib was bent from my family using it to write shopping lists too hard. : ( I just got the same one but I've not really worked with them before and they have a few sizes - I've got the 02 and 03 but I may get a 01 eventually. I think its a matter of what suits you best! (theyre not too expensive, i think mine were £2 per)

They have .005 as well which is v v nice for fine fine lines and the nib is surprisingly sturdy for being so thin ;)

03 is a nice middleground though

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Remember that Day 2 that I never posted?

*Is just now finished with it, shhh- plus he lost his pensssss shhhh*

^82F9653FF21AE4DA5804E617F1BD77BD5E07A5FFA06B16D547^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg