Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

IntalCraft64's Application [Declined-Ayda]

Intal

Lord of Altera
IntalCraft64
IntalCraft64
1. IntalCraft64
2. 14
3. U.S
4. Yes
5. I do not know these terms
6. No
7. I do not know any
8. I play World Of Warcraft and League, and it pretty much ends there. I have no

pets I guess? Okay I cannot come up with 5 sentences but I hope 3 would suffice.

:)
9. I am somewhat of a builder, I build for another server called Newhaven MMORPG.
10. No

Character Name: Aatrox
Character Age: 21
Character Race: Human
Appearance: (Cloaked)
Picture of Skin: (Attached)

Written Test:
Welp I cannot even write 5 sentences but now I have to write an essay. Well

whatever let's see what comes out of this.

Once upon a time your boy Aatrox was born. He was well loved by his parents,

in fact he didn't have any by the time he could speak, nor he did any relatives.
So he was off to cliche start, and he had a long life ahead of him. He had to

scratch up a living (Is that even a proper phrase?) by going to the city,

attempting to sell whatever he could find. He was no merchant, so he was broke,

cold and hungry. So when he realized he wasn't getting anywhere with his buissnes

he decided that the slums is not the place for him, so he decided to move out of

the capitol. However, as he was snooping around in the alley one day he found some

clothes (He was not naked throughout his life). It was some sort of cloak, it was

in a decent condition, so being poorer than me he put on his signature cloak. Is

this 400 words yet? I think it might be. Well that's the story I guess.

Current Setting of the Server:

Wait, I do not decide the current state of the entire server no?

Sorry about the small and unclear image.

Attachments

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Hello and thank you for applying for Hollow World! There are things that need to be noted on your whitelist application.

• You need post the actual whitelist application alongside of your responses, as it makes it easier in the future for Mentors to understand what you're replying to.
  • You do need to attempt to try and answer the questions. If you do not read the lore and rules, then we cannot let you onto the server. All questions are answered in the given pages.
  • Your story is 161 words of the required 400. We need you to try again and to reach the minimum requirement.
  • You have used cliches in your story, as you posted in your story. We avoid the use of cliches in written stories.
  • Our Mentors are listed on our website, and are also listed in the given pages to look over.
  • It seems you are unclear about how the server works, as no, you do not decide the state of the entire server.
I apologize, but it is clear that you have not taken the time to read our lore, rules, or regulations. With six marks against your whitelist, I am going to have to decline your application, and say that should you wish to reapply, then you are allowed to do so in three days. That should give you the time required to read through the information properly, and hopefully in three days time we will see another application from you.