Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Concept Interest check; A Hollowworld community collaborative novel.

Would you be interested in collaborating on a novel with the hollowworld community?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
The title says enough. We're a community of artists and writers and other creatives, how awesome would it be if we could collaborate and harness the power of this community to write a novel?

It could have visuals from our various artists, writing from whoever wants in on this, etc. Maybe it could even use our lore if staff allows it!

I'll add a poll and bump this a couple of times over the week to see how people feel.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
So many yes votes. I'd love to see us pull this off, not giving up, and keep on working till we have a cool finished product!

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Probably would want one or two people to act as editors in the sense to make sure it's not too jarring between different writers

Jeroxia

Good
Probably would want one or two people to act as editors in the sense to make sure it's not too jarring between different writers
Yeah that's wise. I'll likely end up making sort of 'role' assignments and just general guidelines that should be stuck to.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm spearheading a comic-book collaboration already, so I'm trying to spur people on to continue that (the first page was on the last newsletter, hoping someone will draw the second page soon).

I'll be down to join this, but I don't want to be the first to start writing or sketching. Once a story is going, I'm open to continue it in a small chapter for someone else to pick on from? Is that how we're doing this?

Jeroxia

Good
I'm spearheading a comic-book collaboration already, so I'm trying to spur people on to continue that (the first page was on the last newsletter, hoping someone will draw the second page soon).

I'll be down to join this, but I don't want to be the first to start writing or sketching. Once a story is going, I'm open to continue it in a small chapter for someone else to pick on from? Is that how we're doing this?
Yeah, that's the idea. I wanted to just make a Google docs and a Discord chat and discuss things and... go from there