Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Interest check for a 5e game

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I've DM'd a few times, I want to find new people to run for.

I want to try my hand at a more politically sophisticated game, so if you've played with me before expect it to be somewhat less surreal than the last times I've run.

Because everyone already plays it, 5e is the system of choice. I don't mind if you've never played DnD, or never played 5e, I know enough to help out.

On a scale of 1-5:

Lethality: 5. Come to the table with more than one character concept in mind. I believe in plausibility and bidding a hasty retreat more than I do in fudging numbers.
Heroism: 2. In my opinion, the operative word in "heroic sacrifice" is "sacrifice." It is the sacrifices made for victory that make those victories heroic and legendary.
Fantasy: 3. A level five mage isn't a physical god in my settings. Powerful: yes. Able to cause a lot of havoc: yes. Pop like a squishy balloon to a rogue of equal level: also yes.
Downtime & Player Self-Direction: 5. Come to the table with an ambition in mind for your character. There won't be a single overarching campaign from level one to level twenty.

Feel free to post below or contact me on Discord if you're interested, I'll be able to provide a campaign handout. If there are more people interested than could ever possibly fit in one group, I'll run it West Marches style.

Last edited: