Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Interesting Skyrim "classes"

Do you like to use "classes" even though Skyrim gives you the oppertunity to do whatever you want?

• Awwyiss!

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No u.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Spark

Broken
Ebony mail is by far the best piece of armour in the game...it's just soo damn good.... Pesky mudcrabs? They just die before reaching you!

Spark

Broken
Legion said:
You clearly do not understand how good enchanting is.
Hm, I've yet to find one on armour that gives poison/drain health damage in a 1-2 meter radius. Other than Ebony mail that is.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Yeah, it is :p

I should try going rogue-style and use daggers and light armor... Never tried that before. Always went with a mix of tank and mage.

I find assassinating people with a bow from afar the most satisfying way to play by far ^^

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Hm, I've yet to find one on armour that gives poison/drain health damage in a 1-2 meter radius. Other than Ebony mail that is.
you are correct, it is a unique enchant.
But its only 8 damage per second if I remember correct.
Fire/storm cloak does more than that.

And 8 dps isnt worth a deadric plate enchanted 30% bonus damage to both bows and one-handeds

Spark

Broken
Legion said:
you are correct, it is a unique enchant.
But its only 8 damage per second if I remember correct.
Fire/storm cloak does more than that.

And 8 dps isnt worth a deadric plate enchanted 30% bonus damage to both bows and one-handeds
If you combine them both it is pretty tank. Mail + enchanted amulet/ring.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
I can't find it anymore, but I've read a diary of someone who played only with alteration spells... and nothing else, no weapons, not even his fists... that diary was quite hilarious, I hope I'll be able to find it back :D

Spark

Broken
ptiber said:
I can't find it anymore, but I've read a diary of someone who played only with alteration spells... and nothing else, no weapons, not even his fists... that diary was quite hilarious, I hope I'll be able to find it back :D
I read that too! I can't remember what it was called but I found it by google-ing something like "interesting skyrim classes" or something.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I have a cat man that can do... Everything, and I do mean, everything