Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Into the Dark | 21st March, 4PM EST

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
You have to choose, either go with Milah (electrocuted her party) or Asero (electrocuted himself). Choose wisely...
Oh no, I'll go REAL big brain this time. I'll make a really big fire in the sewers, you see. Flawless.

Also, Milah only electrocuted about 20% of the party. So your odds are 1/5 with her.

Gloonkey

Loyal Servant of Altera
I would've preferred to be in Blue but I'll settle for Green, or any that're free :)

Alf is no pushover ;)

IGN: Gloonkey

Name: Alfonso Casares

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
This is tomorrow. No sign up, no attend, I need to know how many are going so some DMs don't get overwhelmed with a bigger number. (Dwarves are clustered, I know, the rest I've tried to keep spread out)

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
This is tomorrow. No sign up, no attend, I need to know how many are going so some DMs don't get overwhelmed with a bigger number. (Dwarves are clustered, I know, the rest I've tried to keep spread out)
I'll probably try to attend as Bok'ra, though, likely not in any particular group unless in one consisting of evil people. If that makes sense

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I’m not gonna make this. Feel free to give my spot to someone else.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I'll probably try to attend as Bok'ra, though, likely not in any particular group unless in one consisting of evil people. If that makes sense
I need you to be in a group for me to assign a DM. No other 'evil' chars have signed up, but if you're asking to move around the sewers outside of a group (and therefore not be DM'd for directly) sure but try not to swamp DMs with more stuff if they seem overly busy.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I've also updated it. I've stuck to my word on shuffling people around to make groups I don't think commonly seen - I am making you RP with people you perhaps don't usually RP with, I know. There may be further edits to shift people around later, but the 'final roster' will be posted at about 3PM EST.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Are the groups limited to size 5? If not, Star in group pink; if yes then idm go wild go crazy

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Realized one of my things got bumped back so I should be able to attend, Probably red team then with with some "evil" boys?
Character: Eliss
IGN: Mudpaw11

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
I need you to be in a group for me to assign a DM. No other 'evil' chars have signed up, but if you're asking to move around the sewers outside of a group (and therefore not be DM'd for directly) sure but try not to swamp DMs with more stuff if they seem overly busy.
I believe Jase and I have signed up for a team. Albeit in hopes we're not shuffled into a group that will immediately engage in combat with us. Mud and Kosta should be joining us as well.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
I believe Jase and I have signed up for a team. Albeit in hopes we're not shuffled into a group that will immediately engage in combat with us. Mud and Kosta should be joining us as well.
Death or dishonor...
Character: Branko
IGN: Kostadim

Last edited: