Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster [Invalidated] A Propellant for Justice

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Posters such as these are quickly put up wherever Segar’s can be found.

B3D56179-F7FA-4B42-87B5-67487DFFBAD0.jpeg
As a Propellant for Justice
An Additional 10,000 Radiants Have Been Added

For the capture and arrest of the criminals known as Evylyn, Eliyana, and Reynard. Each.
The stipulations for the rewards are as follows:
  • The Criminals must be caught alive and in such a condition that they are answerable for their crimes.
  • The Criminals must be presented to the Basileos of Asrakos, Theodosius H. Herennius as proof.
  • Once presented, the Basileos will transport them to Stoltfar so that they may face Justice. The reward will be handed out before then.
  • If any of these stipulations are not met, the reward may be reduced or invalid.

Anyone found willingly harboring these individuals will be promptly taken to trial in Astrakhan on account of being a criminal accessory. All citizens of Astrakhan are encouraged to assist in capturing these scum in any way they can.

To Eliyana, Evylyn, and Sir Reynard,
Know that you have made yourselves enemies to the House of the Herenii. We will not rest until we have found you and made sure that you are purged by the hand of Justice. It may take weeks, months or years, but know that you will not be able to rest for even a minute while we are still alive.
Further, it is likely that other nations will lay bounties on your heads as well, and they may not be so lenient in wanting you returned alive. It would be best if you presented yourselves to the authorities of Stoltfar as soon as possible.
Theodosius Hostilius Herennius
Basileos of Asrakos

Last edited:

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Lol why have I been tagged? Cromarcky hasn't been a thing for quite some time if you're looking for houses to add onto the bounty.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Lol why have I been tagged? Cromarcky hasn't been a thing for quite some time if you're looking for houses to add onto the bounty.
Potentially mistaken identity since only one of the two sisters is tagged

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Sorry! I’ve removed the tag, thought you were important but then I’ve just realized you play Marcelo so you're off the hook.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
By order of the Basileos, the bounties of Evylyn and Eliyana have now been removed.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Posters are put up over the bounties:

In accordance with the Strandir, the bounties placed on Sir Reynard by the Basileos have been removed. Any violence or arrests enacted on Sir Reynard or anyone connected with his crimes will no longer have the backing or representation of the Asrakosian Dominion or House Herenii. All rewards are invalid.