Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Isabelle

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
This concerns me.

From your source on the profile its a Black Bear, and if you didn't know; Black Bears are very very aggressive and well.. I just don't think it would end well for Bell.
Oh nono, I know. Probably not but Bell tends to care for animals until they are a certain age to release them back into the wild if they are motherless or so forth.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
This concerns me.

From your source on the profile its a Black Bear, and if you didn't know; Black Bears are very very aggressive and well.. I just don't think it would end well for Bell.
Wrong- Black bears do not attack, a lot of the time- In fact it is rather rare. They'd prefer to retreat- not to mention mama bear is dead. Black bears are usually more tolerant of people than compared to a grizzly.

Source: {x} (CTRL + F, "Black Bear")

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Wrong- Black bears do not attack, a lot of the time- In fact it is rather rare. They'd prefer to retreat- not to mention mama bear is dead. Black bears are usually more tolerant of people than compared to a grizzly.

Source: {x} (CTRL + F, "Black Bear")
Its a Bear, Ian, not a puppy.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Its a Bear, Ian, not a puppy.
Good observation. However, i said black bears do not attack most of the time, i didn't say you can walk up to a black bear and give it a hug.

The specific bear is not as aggressive as you paint it to be. If you checked the source out it still states Black Bears are still very much dangerous and powerful creatures, of course. I'm not some black bear expert, but before i DM'd the black bear, i actually did a bit of research on how aggressive they are, and things like that to paint a scenario around it. I can assure you i'm not talking out of my ass. I even researched it further, and here's a quote to back up my claim.

"The 750,000 black bears of North America kill less than one person per year on the average"

Source: {x}

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Good observation. However, i said black bears do not attack most of the time, i didn't say you can walk up to a black bear and give it a hug.

The specific bear is not as aggressive as you paint it to be. If you checked the source out it still states Black Bears are still very much dangerous and powerful creatures, of course. I'm not some black bear expert, but before i DM'd the black bear, i actually did a bit of research on how aggressive they are, and things like that to paint a scenario around it. I can assure you i'm not talking out of my ass. I even researched it further, and here's a quote to back up my claim.

"The 750,000 black bears of North America kill less than one person per year on the average"

Source: {x}
I'm not even sure what you're going on about anymore.. I commented on the fact she had made the bear a pet, I'm not sure why you feel the need to go on about it.

Judging by what you wrote above, you understand clearly that it's still an animal and still aggressive and that's my whole point, I don't really care about what you did to DM it; I simply made a remarked on the pet bit.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Upnoots, I took some relations out in the quote section. Just because it's been a while since interacting with the other chars.
Do let me know if I forgot anyone and I'll add ya.

Oh, this char isn't shelved btw.. if you, y'know, didn't notice already.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
... *Sadsniffle* Not even an honorable mention...